Level Up, Bangor 18th November

jim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest we've got more entries than we have room for at the minute Jake, we usually overbook by a few to account for last minute drop outs. That said, I haven't reduced the stand for MkivSupra's, so if we don't get Colin, Marty and Darragh then it's not a problem if your mates want to come bud. Just need registrations :)

Meant to say, it's £5 entry too.

Edited by jim (see edit history)

I need to confirm and finalise the numbers today, I'm assuming Colin and Marty are out, and Darragh too? Haven't heard from Johnny since last week so I'm not 100% sure if he's going or not. Either way it might just leave you Jake...if you're happy enough I'll keep you in and if you want to invite your mates that's grand (assuming the cars are decent quality). If you decide against it's not a problem, but I need to know either way by the end of the day amigo.

I need to confirm and finalise the numbers today, I'm assuming Colin and Marty are out, and Darragh too? Haven't heard from Johnny since last week so I'm not 100% sure if he's going or not. Either way it might just leave you Jake...if you're happy enough I'll keep you in and if you want to invite your mates that's grand (assuming the cars are decent quality). If you decide against it's not a problem, but I need to know either way by the end of the day amigo.

I'm still in Jim, I've been keeping an eye on this for updates just haven't been saying much :p

There are no barriers or ropes Jakers, so nothing to stop someone walking up to the car. That said, I've got us a good spot under cover - out of around 200 spaces there are maybe 30 'inside' and ours are part of that 30. The other 170 are in the multi-storey but without a roof (there are split level roof top carparks as part of the multi-storey). You'll also be backed up against a wall so you're not sitting out in the middle where people can approach from both the front or back of the car. Should be grand ;)

The other good news is that I've got you as part of the last group to arrive, so you can turn up between 1.15 and 2.00pm (you're welcome to arrive earlier if that's easier for you all too, we'll be there from 12.00). We need to have everyone in and parked by 2 though, and it would make it a bit easier if you all arrived together but it's no big deal if you (Stephen) aren't meeting up with Jake and Johnny first.

Also, if you're thinking about eating when you meet and before you arrive, there's a cafe at the scrap yard on the Rathgael Road (right next door to Eddie Irvine's complex) that does a magic fry ;) There's also KFC, Subway, BK, Pizza etc in the Flagship itself.

Looking forward to meeting you Johnny, always interesting to see if the image in your head from the internet matches reality...I imagine you're early 20's with a spice boy thing going on :D we'll see lol!

The place at the scrap yard is called the Pit-Stop, if you're coming from Carryduff through Newtownards and on to Bangor, then you turn right at the first roundabout (there's a big office block at the roundabout) and it's 100yards up the road on the right, can't miss it. Steep ramp in though, maybe best to park at Eddie Irvines next door.