The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Christmas Night Out 2012 (LONG AWAITED DINNER OPTIONS ADDED!!!)

SPG

Where should we go after the meal is finished  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we go after the meal is finished

• Bars all night (i wanna get suitably smashed, yet converse with my fellow man)
    • Bar's first and then head to a Club (Ohhhhh not been to a rave in a while, hope Haddaway is still going) Yikes!!!
    • I'll bring a half bottle and mix it with my soft drink at the meal (no comment)
    • Cant we just wait and see on the night (I live my life on the edge)
    • None of the above

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Guys :friday:, almost recieved all the Menu's :).

Any sign of Westy, Logie, Marcus :search:

I'm nightshift on the 8th unfortunately.

I'll try and get a swap with someone but most guys will be going on their work nights out themselves around the same time so may prove to be difficult.

Hope to make it but at the moment I can't put my name down.

:bye:

Right guys when my Mrs gets home tonight, I should have be able to get this back on track as she is giving me help with it.

Had quite a lot of responses for dinner and DJ type events but I thought keeping it simple (Meal and then out for drinks) would be the best option. Hopefully most agree?

Travelodge are coming out at £29 for a family room, still negotiating just in case anyone needs a room.

Sorry guys, the brains of the operation (My Wife) was staying at her parents in Glasgow last night so i never managed to get the Menu info etc, will be sorting something tonight.

For now i will go and make a simple quick poll, not the type that Ryan likes inserting in his gaping axe wound.

Poll is now Live!!!

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

Is food then bars then club not an option? :D

Nope buddy, as the question states "Where should we go after the meal is finished" and unless you are Geo, then im pretty sure you wont be needing a meal straight after you have just finished one :p

Nope buddy, as the question states "Where should we go after the meal is finished" and unless you are Geo, then im pretty sure you wont be needing a meal straight after you have just finished one :p

In that case I vote bar, then club, then moar food!