The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 6 Speed Single (converted from auto)

Stuliet

As you can tell, I have not really been pushing the sale, but it is time to start again.

All previous details still accurate, but since advertising, I have also bought a set of cream leather seat covers from the group buy (not yet fitted) and also a recovered OEM steering wheel. These would both be included with the sale. Also, some of the local low life have liberated one of the OEM hubcaps. I have bought a set of 4 new ones but these are a 'chrome' finish so will need painting in Gunmetal to match the refurb'd OEM wheels. Note, these are not Toyota parts and have no manufacturers logo on them; they are totally plain. I will also include the Racing Harts for the full price.

Currently SORN.

So, if anyone is interested/wants more details then please PM me/post here.

Sorry, just realised the different prices due to my changing circumstances at the time. Currently looking for £14k for the car and all the extras as a job lot. If you would just like the car and none/some of the extras, then I am open to offers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.