The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pub meet (NEW VENUE)

Slippery

Ok I have edited this as people saying that Digbys in margate was to far away.

We are now meeting at The Moat pub on A20 wrotham hill just off m20 for 12 o'clock on Sunday 24th june.

Address is as follows

The Moat

London Road

Kent

TN15 7

So get your names down

1. Slippery

2. Dodec "j"

Edited by Slippery
Location change (see edit history)

Guest Budz86

Looks a little out the way to be honest mate - good for people in Kent but a bit difficult to get there if not.

Somewhere close to the m25 or the m20 would be good for ease of access but cant think of a place off the top of my head. I'm on holiday at the moment though so can't really do any research! Will have a look when I'm back next week but I agree that we deffo need more meets!

Looks a little out the way to be honest mate - good for people in Kent but a bit difficult to get there if not.

Somewhere close to the m25 or the m20 would be good for ease of access but cant think of a place off the top of my head. I'm on holiday at the moment though so can't really do any research! Will have a look when I'm back next week but I agree that we deffo need more meets!

Ok mate if you know of any pubs that way then the next one could be that way.