The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hellloo

Guest suprageek

yes it was good to get out and about.. this year is of to a slow start.. Neil no luck with the raffle lol and i look forward to seeing the mods carried out to Supra.. got my nuts on Saturday but they look a bit small lol..:taped: wheel nutsnut.jpg

http://whapit.moonfruit.com/#

Edited by whapit
forgot to check my spelling lol (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that sound good..;) i'll go, no-mater what the weather..:) going to put it in the calender .. might add that the mr2 cost run is 24th June and i might be going on it..:eyebrows: as most of us no, the run-outs as for as i no are getting less, and smaller in numbers. i think it would be good to get the Supras MR2s GT4 and other performance Toyota lads all out for a run some were.. it also gives you a chance to see the other models and chat about the difference and gets me out of the house lol..

this might not go down to well with some people,,:taped: but its better than going out on are own i think..:search:

Guest suprageek

Just looking there the 17th of June is fathers day, im sure anyone with kids like myself wont be able to make it that day, the weekend after??