The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest Convoy from Kent

fri3ndly

How many of you guys are going? doesnt seem to be alot of people going this year

Thats because our organiser has left us all alone for soo long, we feel like lost children going in different directions trying to find our way again :(

• 2 weeks later...

!!! I HAVE ALL CLUBSTAND PASSES & ENTRY TICKETS NOW !!!

SO ALL THAT HAVE PAID START PM'ING ME YOUR FULL NAME & POSTAL ADDRESS INCLUDING POST CODE TO START SENDING OUT

WILL BE PM'ING THAT HAVE PAID ALL OVER NEXT DAY OR 2 TO GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESSES

Cheers Lui

!!! Deadline for all payments to be made is the 29th April end of this month !!!

!!! JUST OVER 3 WEEKS NOW TO THIS MEGA EVENT !!!

!!! 6 DAYS & COUNTING TOO ADD YOURSELF & PAYMENTS TO BE MADE !!!

THIS SUNDAY IS YOUR DEADLINE TO ADD NAMES TO LIST IF WANTING TO COME ALONG & PAY UP

Cheers Lui

• 2 weeks later...
I am going Japfest, happy to meet up at Clackets. Will ask the others tomorrow at the meet to see if anyone else wants to join us.

I have been in Wales for the weekend. So missed the monthly meet but I'll meet with you all. Where is clackets tho?

Need to be at Reading at 6.30 so shall we meet at 5.15 and leave at 5.30??

Sounds about right time, I think someone else mentioned that M25, M3, going through Bracknell and Wokingham to join M4 is quicker.

Just checked Google maps and Clacket Lane Services to RG2 0QG (Reading meet) is 66.7 mi, 1 hour 16 mins compared to M25 & M4, 74.5 miles, 1 hour 17 mins.

Clacket Lane Services, M25 Eastbound, Westerham, Kent, TN16 2ER

Does anyone have a preference? I know we usually go via M25 to M4 as it's easier for convoy to stick together on motorway.

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)