The mkiv Supra Owners Club

We'd like to attend a Supra meet :D

Biggenz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the opposite really. The way it's been mapped is very progressive so all the power doesn't come in in one big lump.

I get all the power down from 3rd gear onwards and it is really very drivable!

Hows it 'very drivable' if you are only getting the power down in 3rd

• 3 weeks later...

Probably because we dont want to embarass the poor little fiat mate ;)

600bhp in a FWD car is pointless in my eyes. Theres a reason why FWD cars dont push that kind of power from stock, generally because it causes massive understeer and the front wheels cant cope with driving and steering with all that power.

If you have managed to cure this problem, then fair play, and how did you do it?

If not however, good luck beating a Supra round corners ;)

Really? You would have front wheels trying to drive and steer your car, while a supra will just steer from the rear ;)

So, how have you countered the undoubted horrendous understeer caused by all that power through the front wheels?

So who's got a high powered Supra in the Surrey area that's willing to take me for a spin?

I've always wanted to see what they drive like.

Sadly not insurance costs have restricted me to a NA :( where are you based in Surrey id like to see these coupes :D