The mkiv Supra Owners Club

We'd like to attend a Supra meet :D

Biggenz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i know the coupé its a shame its me you see in Surrey, the N/A Auto giving the Sup's a bad name. Biggenz = Aaron with the red Coupe is it?

No mate, not me. I know Aaron though and he's car is pretty much standard.

I drive a blue one.

Ah ok fair play, part of the A217 tesco lot? Thats where i see them when i get munchys at stupid hour in the morning.

Nah, I don't really hang out in car parks.

A few of us normally just head out to the A roads or motorways.

So anyone up for a play sometime then or are we just going to hear about how fast Supra's are? :D

Santa Pod is the right place for that rather than trying to organise late night races via this forum.

Whats the fastest 1/4 mile any of the Fiats have done, or are we just going to hear how fast your cars are on the road when the other car isnt racing!!

Santa Pod is the right place for that rather than trying to organise late night races via this forum.

Whats the fastest 1/4 mile any of the Fiats have done, or are we just going to hear how fast your cars are on the road when the other car isnt racing!!

Fair play. Fastest 1/4 mile any Coupe has done was 11.9s. That was a long time ago with a 500bhp car, so no doubt that time might be beaten. We have arranged a day at Santa Pod where a few of the big bhp cars are going to try and and do just that.

So anyone up for a play sometime then or are we just going to hear about how fast Supra's are? :D

That's how the Supra still remains legendary. Keeps the mystique up. Wont do the legend any good for peeps to hear any supra was beaten by a Fiat, no matter if it was 600hp. :D

Videos and pics, otherwise it just ain't true and didn't happen!!!! ;)

Looked on YouTube and couldn't find many video's.

I know it is possible like other FI cars like the Evo's etc

Interesting to see how that power is delivered through a FWD.

Those Fiats must torque steer like a pig at that power!

Quite the opposite really. The way it's been mapped is very progressive so all the power doesn't come in in one big lump.

I get all the power down from 3rd gear onwards and it is really very drivable!

• 1 month later...