The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exeter Meet Sat 31st March - Few Pics

Noz

Evening all :)

A few friends and myself are having a little get together this coming weekend, all sorts of motors are hoping to come, thought I'd put a post up.

The idea is to meet near Okehampton and drive to the Exeter services junction 30, have a little chat then maybe a nice drive somewhere.

Not mainly Supra related, or even Jap motors, will be all sorts of modified car's. Seem to have a fair few interested so thought I'd let you guys know to see if any other Supra's where out that way this coming weekend.

:)

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

Yes everyone is welcome. I already have a huge amount of people going that I've not met due to the fast communication of social networking sites. A selection of other car clubs in the southwest have shown interest which I will also not know.

The postcode is EX2 7HF :)

Meet around 7pm at Okehampton (car park Oppisite Shell Garage at Sourton Down - PostCode EX20 4LY)

Then drive to Junction 30 on the M5 to meet any guys from North of the Southwest Area - We will be having the main meet at 8pm at this junction.

We can decide where we are heading from there. Then cruise into exeter to have a little drive about.

A photographer let me down, so I'm rushing around facebook trying to find people who can attend to get some decent shots.

Awesome meet tonight guys. Had over 80 cars turn up and well over 150 people. I'll update with some photos when I get them from the photographer who attended. Was awesome to meet you Brett, cars a minter! Hope the next southwest modified meet is just a big :)

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

noz,

Great to hear it went so well. Maybe the next one will fall outside the football season. Pix please

Shame you were busy buddy, I'll give you a text last like time when something pops up and see if your able to come to the next one. Will be in about 6 months but I'll give you lots of notice it was really good shame you had commitments.

it was a great night you lot missed out :p, It was great to meet you too noz i look forward to the next meet great night dude. cant wait to see the pics and our cars on there :) see you at the next meet cheers mate.

You car was tidy mate I was surprised when I pulled into the car park near oke and saw you there I was well impressed that's a clean example you've got there.

Don't forget to give me a text with your details so I can forward the images when the photographer sends me the CD. She'll be sending me a few preview photos sometime today, I'm hoping they came out alright.

thanks mate :) i was glad to meet someone with a supra i like your supra it looks awesome in black and sounded wicked when you pulled away at the traffic lights, i do like the supra cut out on your rear bumper i have thought about doing that and even about going to NA-T but not sure yet. i'll give you a text in a bit mate.

Few preview shots, photographer wasn't over keen on the night time shots so Im still waiting to see them. She is going to do me a Sunday shoot for a mini meet sometime at the end of this month, I'll post details of this later. Here are a few of her shot's, I'll upload a few other's as I get them. Always good to see car meeets :) Seems to have a chav'tastic photos on the last image lol