The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

Your welcome dude, nice to see it all going back on the wangan!

That exhaust looks amazing when polished! I'll point Stuart to this thread so he can take note! :D

:D I think you should. I do have a bit of an OCD issue when it comes to cleaning, once I get started I get a little carried away!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistle: Wondered how long it would be before someone noticed. Just goes to show how shiny they are. :D

Them turbo housings need chroming :D, its the future

Oh please don't encourage me, You've already seen what happens when I get something to polish! :D

The tubbies look awesome! Wow!

What have I done :(

Good to know that they went to a good home:)

Cheers Stuart. Good to see you at the weekend, had been a while.:)

I'm sure you wont think twice when you get the HKS twins on. Besides, these twins belong on the Wangan.:D

Did you do the polishing with a buffer, or just man strength? Those turbo's look so much better than when Stuart had them! :D

I did the exhaust with a buffer but the turbos were done with my man muscle.;) They didn't take that much rubbing to be honest. (The turbos, not my man muscle):taped:

Nice update!!!! Its funny to see these back on the Car.... Should with the right tune pull 800ish i reckon...Should be a good streetable spool...... When do you hope to have it all ready Steve...Any chance of taking me out in the old girl when done :D

Absolutely mate, Although I'm not driving to Leeds to take you out for a spin! :D

Not sure on time frame yet as that's in Lee's hands and he's a very busy man. I was hoping to take the car to Japfest in May but that's creeping up very fast.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers for the kind comments guys, The car is with Lee at the moment and work should be starting soon.

I hope to take the car to Suprapod in July but it depend on my useless decision making and Lee's acceptance of bribery. :D

Will update soon. ;)

I saw it all wrapped up today mate.

It was so wrapped up i couldnt even lift the sides up to get the CCW's off.

:faint: Step away from the Classics!

Just wanted to say how much I love the look of this car. Oh, and you, of course, Steve - but that should go without needing to be said.

:blush: Cheers buddy. :run:

Totally forgot to mention this, I saw Steve's car at The Austec Charity Dyno, looked stunning! But...

When the car went on the dyno & started the dyno run, I noticed it started snowing... just that it wasn't snowing, the vibrating was so much from the exhaust that the ceiling above my head (which had a crack in it) started cracking & bits of dust started falling down!

:D

At first I thought Dan or one of the others were doing a prank, but then no one was behind me! I am sure a couple of people near me saw it as I started doing a chicken dance getting the stuff out of my hair.

:p