The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great car Steve' date=' let's organise an A31 meet soon for a head to head :)[/quote']

Thanks Charlie, It's about time we organised a meet down this neck of woods again, might have to get on that at some point.

Until then, do you fancy meeting at St Leonards this Tuesday? Can't go mad with the car as I'm lacking tread on the rears tyre:innocent: but would be good to catch up.

awesome looking car , like it a lot

Thanks.:)

Yep sounds good' date=' Tuesday 7pm would suit me :)[/quote']

7pm is good with me.

If there's anyone else in the area that's up for a mini meet this Tuesday your more than welcome.:)

St Leonard's Hotel

185 Ringwood Road

St Leonards

Ringwood

Dorset

BH24 2NP

God I love your wheels.... Lovely work on the lips mate, they look brilliant, what do you apply the polish with? Just a microfibre cloth or something specific?

Cheers mate. It was a microfibre cloth and some serious elbow grease.

Can't believe I've missed this thread. Simply incredible Supra. Very nice indeed. Have to say I did prefer the BBS LMs though, but can see why CCW appeals :)

Thank you. The BBS wheels did look good but personally prefer the CCW's. Good job really. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Picked this little lot up at the weekend, Big thanks to RobD. Ready for Lee to play with when the car goes in at the weekend.:)

The original Greddy Twin TD05's and custom built exhaust that were originally on the car when it came over from japan.

attachment.php?attachmentid=148608&d=1332282238

attachment.php?attachmentid=148609&d=1332282238

attachment.php?attachmentid=148610&d=1332282238

Got a little carried away with the metal polish today!:innocent:

attachment.php?attachmentid=148611&d=1332282238

Turbo kit 1.jpg

Turbo kit 2.jpg

Turbo kit 3.jpg

Turbo kit 4.jpg

Niiice! Lots of progress pictures and finished videos needed :)

Will do mate. ;)

So what you doing with the stupidly big turbo that's came off the car, or do I know the answer to that already.

Giving it back to the lorry it must of come from.:D

It will be up for sale when it's off. You want it?:sly:

Very nice Steve.

Loving the wheels so much so Im going to order myself a set. Could you tell me whT sizes and offsets you have and what brakes your using.

Cheers Ricky. I believe they are 17x11.5 rear, 18x10 front and I'm running K-sport 8 pot fronts and 4 pot rear brakes but the rears need a 15mm spacer and small amount shaving off the caliper body to fit so I wouldn't recommend large rear brakes with these.

The car will be at the charity meet at the weekend so you can have a look at them.

Picked this little lot up at the weekend, Big thanks to RobD. Ready for Lee to play with when the car goes in at the weekend.:)

The original Greddy Twin TD05's and custom built exhaust that were originally on the car when it came over from japan.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=148608&d=1332282238

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=148609&d=1332282238

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=148610&d=1332282238

Got a little carried away with the metal polish today!:innocent:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=148611&d=1332282238

Your welcome dude, nice to see it all going back on the wangan!

That exhaust looks amazing when polished! I'll point Stuart to this thread so he can take note! :D