13 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we want a stand?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have a sticker of any description they could bring along, managed to catch my Bomex front off the dip in my drive, so now I have a 50p shaped chip on the bottom edge :rolleyes:

we will have the team beard stickers with us, it should match some of the other supras at least and not look so random.

WTF? just drive about and use up the fuel till 1/4 left, its an Epic day for it. :D

What is the 1/4 tank fuel rule anyway, what the hell is it ment to accomplish ????? :blink:

Back to work today unfortunately! I've left 1/2 a tank as obviously need fuel to get there!;)

Got some tein stickers that came with my coilovers if there any use ?

we will have the team beard stickers with us, it should match some of the other supras at least and not look so random.

Thanks guys.

@marc : Does this mean i will have to grow my fascial hair for Sunday?

Sorry im so late, only found out today of marcus :( but is there any room left for another supra?

none mate, you had to book this in advance im afraid. All spaces are now gone, but you can still pay at the gate though.

Sorry im so late, only found out today of marcus :( but is there any room left for another supra?

Unfortunately not mate. There was a spare but it has now been taken by Styles mate in his Subaru as no one else responded.

It's been booked for months and we only have 11 car spaces.

:rolleyes:

As above then Stu....Details:

1. westy882 - PAID! inc 1 X PASSENGER

2. IanW - PAID! inc Geo as PASSENGER

3. Joiner 91 - PAID!

4. SPG-26 - PAID! inc 1 X PASSENGER

5. Tony TT - PAID!

6. L18msy - PAID!

7. Style - PAID!

8. Supraman - PAID!

9. Stu-R - PAID!

10. ffmacleod - PAID!

11. marc p - PAID!

Show : Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston House, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB

Meeting point: McDonalds, Newbridge, Edinburgh EH28 8LQ

Time: 0815hrs (Aim for 0800hrs if wanting to eat)

Gates close at 9am for indoor cars so I am changing the meeting time to 0815hrs to make sure we are on time.

There is also a fuel policy saying all indoor cars must have 1/4 tank of fuel or leas

Yup I'm

In see yous at new bridge

Great new :thumbs:

I just Insured my Silver Sup and renewed the tax so its looking like a great day, just need to finish of the rest of the cleaning tonight and BOOM!!! (hopefully not the Sup)

Might be in Stepps on Saturday night, staying over at the in-laws so might just meet the Glasgow convoy at the Showcase