The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1500 WHP Street MONSTER!

RZ95

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me, and Lee would build his own if he wanted one.

You wont come close to this spec without spending substantially more, even if you do build it yourself. At this price it's a good deal even if you wanted to break it for parts.

You wont come close to this spec without spending substantially more, even if you do build it yourself. At this price it's a good deal even if you wanted to break it for parts.

Where did that come from? i never said anything about price or if its a good deal or not.

Where did that come from? i never said anything about price or if its a good deal or not.

I know, I'm just saying that even if Lee bought it I wouldn't be surprised because it's a good deal at this price. I realize that He is a guy who would build his own under normal circumstances :)

I know, I'm just saying that even if Lee bought it I wouldn't be surprised because it's a good deal at this price. I realize that He is a guy who would build his own under normal circumstances :)

It is a great car and deal, i just cant see a Supra tuning company buying it, they would want to build there self surely, maybe im wrong and it is Lee?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.