The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Nationals 2012 - 10th Anniversary

Guest keith_gtir

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate, I moved up to march from north London a couple of years ago, although my place backs on to the college playing fields!

Yeah you can't miss the sex shop. Well looks like its 2 supra and a mondy at the moment. Btw inazone would I know you as I went to neale - wade and I'm 21 ?

No mate, I moved up to march from north London a couple of years ago, although my place backs on to the college playing fields!

Ah ok then, how does that groupon thing work ? you pay the £9 then print out the thing and just take that to the gate on the day ?

Apparently i will have to print off the Groupon voucher and exchange this for the tickets at the ticket office? Hopefully it will work!

Ah ok then, how does that groupon thing work ? you pay the £9 then print out the thing and just take that to the gate on the day ?

now about to leave guys so should see you at hal 10, is that shell garage on the main road?

Yeah it's on your left hand side of the a47 just after you go over the wisbech river. It's right next to an adult sex.shop. you can't miss it lol. You still meeting inazone ?

Mate it was a battle to get in! The security guard on that gate near where you were was an ass! Wouldn't let me and a mate go in, even though we had exhibitors wrist bands and weekend car passes!!!! Hence why I took great pleasure driving out past him after sneaking in though another gate earlier on with a blag. :D Did you enjoy yourself mate? I thought it was a bit crap tbh!

Bummed I didn't spot you walking around, although not sure if I would have wanted to if you had your hands down your trousers! :)

Lmao had the Missis with me so had to be discreet. Ye it was ok but just ok imo there was loads of cars to look at but not really much going on. And the guide leaflet things was crap, it didn't say when the bikes were on or anything. I prefer the shows at pod where they have drifting all day the monster truck/jet car things, terry grant bits and the racing going on all day. But it was ok to look around at the nice motors and laugh at the bad ones but I think id of been board looking a second day.

Hey peeps, was nice to meet the new member davis and my old secret agent friend Alex West. I was in my mondeo as my car isnt out of the bodyshop yet, I thought it was ok, was bigger then last year and the cars were better. Drifting could have helped but you cant have terry 'Boring does the same routine every year' grant at everything. JUST GUTTED I MISSED THE MOTORCROSS BIKES and so was so my misses. Girls weere average as usual, normal painted in make up. Couple of mint ones. My misses got asked to model some shots as they were, looking for some real girls apparently. I saw your car rob but not you :(

Well my first expierience of national modifieds i would say was ok, the cars were good and that vw van as you walked in was amazing, sounds systems not really my thing but that amazed me, that speaker thing in the main room was good at first then it just made you want to get out haha, the girls were ok alot of bad fake tans though, id like to say thanks to inazone ( alex west ) for meeting up with me for our 2 man convoy and sticking with me for the day, great guy. And it was good to meet lamboyello aswell, always good to put faces to usernames and cars :) also by the way they was speaking about it looks like ill be booking a weekend ticket to JAE :) i also liked the fact that when me and alex got there we parked on our own at the entrance to the car park and when we came out at the end of the day there was another 2 supra's parked next to us so we also met TRD-rob and James from SRD :) anyway thats enough from me, couple of pics below :)

456106_10150922833092418_1072528721_o.jpg459251_10150922836222418_680527417_9704424_571407098_o.jpg460450_10150922831602418_1525102264_o.jpg465807_10150922839487418_1154314727_o.jpg466797_10150922841622418_117124134_o.jpg470943_10150922828812418_284148763_o.jpg473256_10150922827447418_1888579050_o.jpg478885_10150922825347418_680527417_9704335_2090163202_o.jpg479083_10150922834642418_1856566261_o.jpg

Hi Guys,

Was great too meet Liam, a local lad in my area. Glad Jason made it in the end as it was good to catch up. Despite standing next to the Vibe Bass Generator. (Note to self try moving to a quieter area.) I enjoyed the show, liked some of those show and shine cars, some awesome paint jobs. Must invest in a Flash gun for my camera as taking pictures at 1/30th of second is not ideal! All in all a great day. Hope to meet you all again very soon. Looking to go to Suprapod so if anyone interested for a convoy in the area please let me know?

Cheers,

Alex (inazone)

Hi Guys,

Was great too meet Liam, a local lad in my area. Glad Jason made it in the end as it was good to catch up. Despite standing next to the Vibe Bass Generator. (Note to self try moving to a quieter area.) I enjoyed the show, liked some of those show and shine cars, some awesome paint jobs. Must invest in a Flash gun for my camera as taking pictures at 1/30th of second is not ideal! All in all a great day. Hope to meet you all again very soon. Looking to go to Suprapod so if anyone interested for a convoy in the area please let me know?

Cheers,

Alex (inazone)

Stick me on the list mate, im hoping to meet up with lui's convoy too :)