The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Offical Info and Convoy Thread - Suprapod July 7th 2012

drift_bear

I was thinking just to get down there for about 5 or 6pm and chill out for the night that's all. Just my opinion though, it will be better for me anyway to be down early and pump Ross eh i mean get a beer and chill so was just wondering what peoples views were on it. :)

:yummy:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Below is the sugested new route but you are still looking at getting to billingham for 8pm at ngiht, Your looking at getting up mega early for driving down in order to get there for a decent time. Whats everyones thoughts?

attachment.php?attachmentid=153761&d=1340443701

8:00 - 8:30

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee) A

11:00 - 11:15

Edinbrgh (Newbridge roundabout) B

12:00 -12:30

Selkirk C

14:00 -14:30

Carlisle (*********) D

15:30 -16:00

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37) E

17:30 -18:00

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19) F

20:00

Billingham aqudrome G

pod route .jpg

The times can be adjusted to suit everyone, I'm going by the time Ailsa suggested.

I get that mate, but it is down to the deen crew really as we will be waiting for you at Carlisle. Even going by the map I posted above leaving Carlisle at 12:30....we should get to Billing around 16:30 all going well!?

Someone needs to charge their phone :telephone:

:p Its on charge now!

What's happening with everyone that's meeting in Glasgow? Are you lot going over to Edinburgh and joining up with the rest or meeting them at Carlisle?

The Glasgow lot are all heading to Carlisle together and then we will meet up with them.

You coming down dude?

We aren't going to Glasgow this year on the way down though, I've got no problems with leaving aberdeen earlier than 8am

What's happening with everyone that's meeting in Glasgow? Are you lot going over to Edinburgh and joining up with the rest or meeting them at Carlisle?

Meeting at Carlisle. Should be leaving Glasgow around 10am I'd guess.

The Glasgow lot are all heading to Carlisle together and then we will meet up with them.

You coming down dude?

Still can't say for sure yet. Was meant to be going to the GP but those plans got cancelled. Now there's a possibility I'm off to Florida in September so if that's happening I'll need to save the pennies. Will find out for sure in a week or so :)

Meeting at Carlisle. Should be leaving Glasgow around 10am I'd guess.

Yeah all us glasgow folk will meet together, then head down to Carlisle. :D

:thumbs:

You should come mate...especially since everyone is talking about this being the last Suprapod ever!

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about going down in the Golf to be honest, but if it could be the last one then I don't want to miss it, even if it is in a big diesel bus :p

I'll just hide at the back of the convoy so I don't ruin the awesomeness of all the Supra's together :D

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about going down in the Golf to be honest, but if it could be the last one then I don't want to miss it, even if it is in a big diesel bus :p

I'll just hide at the back of the convoy so I don't ruin the awesomeness of all the Supra's together :D

There's going to be mx5's and a 350z So not all supra's ;) just bring the golf, it's honestly a weekend not to be missed!