Offical Info and Convoy Thread - Suprapod July 7th 2012

drift_bear

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wanting to get this all finalised by the end of the month! Do we need all the stops on the route down this year? Ill add the route below and "score" out the stops i dont think are needed this year and let everyone else pick what they think, Also can i get locations from everyone to where they are coming from and meeting?

9:30 - 10:00

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee) A

12:00 - 12:15

Edinbrgh (Newbridge roundabout) B

13:00 -13:30

Glasgow (Hamilton Services on the M74 Between jct 5-6) C

15:00 -15:30

Carlisle (*********) D

16:30 -17:00

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37) E

18:30 -19:00

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19) F

21:00

The IBIS Hotel. G

Wanting to get this all finalised by the end of the month! Do we need all the stops on the route down this year? Ill add the route below and "score" out the stops i dont think are needed this year and let everyone else pick what they think, Also can i get locations from everyone to where they are coming from and meeting?

9:30 - 10:00

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee) A

12:00 - 12:15

Edinbrgh (Newbridge roundabout) B

13:00 -13:30

Glasgow (Hamilton Services on the M74 Between jct 5-6) C

15:00 -15:30

Carlisle (*********) D

16:30 -17:00

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37) E

18:30 -19:00

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19) F

21:00

The IBIS Hotel. G

We're going down the A7 as we need to drop our dog off to my folks on the way past. Will meet up with folk down the road at Carlisle ASDA or something.

You wanting a shot of my supe at pod this year dude, so you dont feel left out?

Would love to mate, but im going to try and stay away from Driving them at present, i will make me want one even more. :( Next year i'll have one, but for this Suprapod run for me, i'll be drinking, lol

We're going down the A7 as we need to drop our dog off to my folks on the way past. Will meet up with folk down the road at Carlisle ASDA or something.

Cool sista, could also grab lunch if the Convoy wishes here?

Good plan, bro! :D Nice big parking with not so many speedbumps IIRC... and just off the main road so nice and handy for everyone!

Yup, should be able to get a nice wee corner of our own, to park all the cars up. :D Plus im sure they do half decent food in there little cafe. :D Oh and they sell donuts, :rlol:

Put up the route that you will be going and we can see if the others are happy with that

Aberdeen > Edinburgh via M90

Pick up Kerry

Edinburgh > Selkirk via A7

Drop off doggie

Selkirk > Carlisle via A7

Meet folk at Asda

There's very little point in anyone from Glasgow driving to Edinburgh first to meet us to go down this way, but I'm not stopping anyone if they fancy this road instead! Just thinking of the extra miles/time to get across to Edinburgh first! If you do though, let us know and we'll arrange to meet you! :D

If the other peeps heading down from Aberdeen want to join on, please feel free. I imagine we'll be meeting at Asda Garthdee in the morning on Friday.

We'll meet up with you Glasgow folk at Carlisle for lunch :D

(and doughnuts Geo ;))

Edited by AilsaMX5 (see edit history)

Pick up Kerry

Drop off doggie

Meet folk at Asda

There's very little point in anyone from Glasgow driving to Edinburgh first to meet us to go down this way, but I'm not stopping anyone if they fancy this road instead! Just thinking of the extra miles/time to get across to Edinburgh first! If you do though, let us know and we'll arrange to meet you! :D

If the other peeps heading down from Aberdeen want to join on, please feel free. I imagine we'll be meeting at Asda Garthdee in the morning on Friday.

(and doughnuts Geo ;))

Give us an update of what your eta will be when you leave Edinburgh so we can guage a time to leave it wont take us long to get to Carlisle :D

Pick up Kerry

Drop off doggie

Meet folk at Asda

(and doughnuts Geo ;))

:drool: :drool:

So looking forward to meeting up for 4 days of cars and fun, wonder who will be sent naked pics this time, :rlol:

I was thinking just to get down there for about 5 or 6pm and chill out for the night that's all. Just my opinion though, it will be better for me anyway to be down early and pump Ross eh i mean get a beer and chill so was just wondering what peoples views were on it. :)

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)