3. Marc - Supra

4. Mike - Marc's Supra

5. Scotty - MX5 - Entry PAID

6. Rebecca - Scotty's MX5 - Entry PAID

7. Kerry - Kieran's Supra - Entry PAID

8. Leanne - Ailsa's MX5

9. Pete - 350Z

10. Sam - Pete's Zed - Entry PAID

All 10 of us are staying at Billing Aquadrome :)

Here's the Team Beard list...

1. Ailsa - MX5 - Entry PAID

2. Kieran - Supra - Entry PAID

3. Marc - Supra

4. Mike - Marc's Supra

5. Scotty - MX5 - Entry PAID

6. Rebecca - Scotty's MX5 - Entry PAID

7. Kerry - Kieran's Supra - Entry PAID

8. Leanne - Ailsa's MX5

9. Pete - 350Z

10. Sam - Pete's Zed - Entry PAID

All 10 of us are staying at Billing Aquadrome :)

Perfect cheers Ailsa! I take it marc has paid up and so has Pete?

Perfect cheers Ailsa! I take it marc has paid up and so has Pete?

Think Kieran has bought Pete's ticket. Leanne is only a maybe just now, but confirming by the end of this week.

Was leaving Marc to buy his own tickets, since he's more than capable ;)

Whats happening with accommodation? Is everyone already booked in to places? I would quite like to go if anyone has a spare seat.

We're booked into to the aquadrome, people are either camping or staying in the static homes, there's space In the home with me and joiner91

We're booked into to the aquadrome, people are either camping or staying in the static homes, there's space In the home with me and joiner91

Ok mate. Definitely keen to go. I will have to check a few things first but how do i go about booking that space etc so i can look into it tomorrow.

Ok mate. Definitely keen to go. I will have to check a few things first but how do i go about booking that space etc so i can look into it tomorrow.

Consider yourself booked for the space in our static home lol. Any questions just pm me

Consider yourself booked for the space in our static home lol. Any questions just pm me

Haha cheers! Im not definitely able to attend but would very much like to. I will have to check a few things and then try sort it out tomorrow.

Haha cheers! Im not definitely able to attend but would very much like to. I will have to check a few things and then try sort it out tomorrow.

Even if you want to come down as a passanger then you can jump in with me, i've usually always got a spair seat in my car for events

Even if you want to come down as a passanger then you can jump in with me, i've usually always got a spair seat in my car for events

Ok that would be awesome. Probably more likely to come down as a passenger so if i could jump in with you that would be ideal. Not to mention i have never been in a twin turbo supra so that should also be fun! :D As i said i will let you know tomorrow and we can sort it out!