The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plymouth Meet 25th September - Short Notice

Noz

I will see what time I manage to get the car out of ShellShocked, I will only be 30 mins away, but not due to collect until 3pm and Jason is usually running late lol

If Jen wasn't working I would of come in the Jens type R, would of been interesting matching it up against an N/A

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I will see what time I manage to get the car out of ShellShocked, I will only be 30 mins away, but not due to collect until 3pm and Jason is usually running late lol

If Jen wasn't working I would of come in the Jens type R, would of been interesting matching it up against an N/A

ive raced an older type R going up hill, was fairly matched to be fair. no idea on a newer one, tho same ish engine.

james, put a circuit into your rear lights mate for your fog, manual switch. :)

Hi,we would have been up for our first meet with some of you's but it daughters 21st,gotta spend time with her!should have planned it for today ! you could of all come around to darrens & washed me new car for me,lolshaw we will catch up soon,how about a rush hr cruise through plym,say 8:30 monday morning:)

James did take some videos, but his mate didnt push the button (what a donut) so I've only got loads of pics, I'll upload these later today.

Wile, your neighbour across the road called J.Glover, he is on my course at Uni :) He is very nice and said you clean your car lots and lots (like me)

Hmm missed a meet in my own city!!!!!!!

Can I give someone my mobile number as I don't get on the site too often due to work and now I'm missing things!!!!:(

I did see a silver JSPEC going up the A38 on Sunday between the Leigham and Manadon junctions (Turned off at the Manadon junc) and I think it said JAZ on the number plate.If he had looked in the mirrors there was a RSP facelift 2 cars behind:p

Looks like a good day well done to those who attended:thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...