The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Final meet of the year/SXOC drift day

drift_bear

ive seen a few posts starting to get heated now so will say now, if it started to get out of hand then i will lock it!

the reason the xscape meet was cancelled was because blackie and k are coming all the way up from devon and thought iwould of been a good idea to involve the in a meet, it just happened to fall on the same day as an sxoc meet and thought it would be a great day if both clubs were involved. as is mentioned before, crail is a half way point for EVERYONE and tbh its only us lot up north that make the most effort to get to meets down glasgow/edinburgh meet but the guys from down there dont make the effort to come up to aberdeen or etc for a meet, only certain members make the effort these days.

if anyone wants to discuss the further then you know how to pm, so pm me!

if you lock it, then how we ment to sort out tomorrow divy?? :blink:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is a pm function ;) its just a warning to anyone else that wants to argue over distance

yeah there is, but i cant see all the people who are making the meet using it to organise times etc dude. where the thread would make it easier. christ if you lock the thread for 2 people hand bagging each other, you would need to shut down most threads then.

yeah there is, but i cant see all the people who are making the meet using it to organise times etc dude. where the thread would make it easier. christ if you lock the thread for 2 people hand bagging each other, you would need to shut down most threads then.

Geo!! Your a massive plonker!

(Did it get locked yet?) :)

im coming to crail for a bit of chit chat and a nosey around ppls cars. ive just bought a 1994 silver na j-spec and am picking it up on the 18th so would also be glad to have an xscape meet nearer the end of the month so some of u lot can have a good look at it for me. (chancing my arm i know but hoping to appeal to everyones better nature;) )

Supra 2.jpg

Edited by Ross C (see edit history)

Geo!! Your a massive plonker!

(Did it get locked yet?) :)

i like the way you stick yet, in your sentence. :D

The point i was making was, 2 people had a disagreement and Alex posted he was gona lock it :blink: Im gona call him Supramod from now on, :D

So is everyone gonna be there for around the 12 mark? or will some guys be there earlier? I have work at 1 so I would be heading there for 10 to stay until around 12 then head off to work :(

Hopefully get there a bit earlier, traffic shouldn't be bad.

Guest olleyjp
You Beat it...... :p this is no forum for Mini driving girls. :p Man Hug. :D

Haha still hurts you got humped by mini's then? :p :taped:

Hahahahaha but yes i shal see you tomorrow once one of the aberdeen lot bother to text me back and let me know when were going! :rolleyes: lol

Hey guys, if you're feeling brave then I can take you out in your own car.

As you pay per driver not per car. I'll even lend you skid wheels.

I know, I know, I'm all heart. :p

Disclaimer: this may result in a couple of stone chips and used rubber covering the rear bumper.

Which may mean cleaning your car again. :innocent:

Hey guys, if you're feeling brave then I can take you out in your own car.

As you pay per driver not per car. I'll even lend you skid wheels.

I know, I know, I'm all heart. :p

Disclaimer: this may result in a couple of stone chips and used rubber covering the rear bumper.

Which may mean cleaning your car again. :innocent:

Mmmmmm let me have a thing about that one??? Then again if it means cleaning it again, then 'I'm OUT''

Oh wait, its raining down here, so balls to cleaning it, it will get clean with the drive over. :D