The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Yarmouth meet up??

staples230uk

Yes...yes i do, but I dont think i can stretch to £150,000 mate, will you take 20p and some chocolate hobknobs? Your basically buying everything i want on my car haha. Great minds think alike ;) I'm hoping Ibrah will do the low slung spoiler in Carbon Fibre at a later date, i think it would look huge :)

Ps does that mean you wont be fitting the Trial Rear until you have saved up enough cash for the whole respray, cos that may take a while lol?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate you can, depends on how long Rowe will be with taking his bits off thoug. I'm buying one of Ibrah's low slung spoilers as well as Rowe's Stock one so i can change them when i feel like it as the stock one is so cheap, but i'm holding out to see if Ibrah will make one in Carbon.

We were there till like 10 last time. im normally up there till about midnight. But ill be going with Arin so Ill be leaving at the same time as her. So 6pm will be good!

You never wanted the trial rear did you as you said you wanted to put the original bodykit on it but with the top secret spoiler. That low level spoiler will go to make mine the look of the cruiser i want. Just need a wide arch kit hehe. Er i might fit it on but i dont know yet mate. Gonna fit it when i get it as i might not even be driving it till next summer

We left about half 9 dude. We were talking about changing my Do-Luck rear for a trial rear when i first got my car, i only decided to go back to stock a couple of months ago cos one came up in 040 white for really cheap.I wanted to keep costs down when it went into the bodyshop. I wont be getting a Trial rear anytime soon mate, ive spent enough as it is. Definately want a low spoiler though. If you fit the Trial relatively soon then i'll take your stock one, otherwise i'll have mine repsprayed.

Well after paintballing ill be going home as Arin will be at mine. Im trying to hassle her to come paintballing with us. But yes of course we are still up for it even tho she wont have her supe as its got a bit of a leak at the mo so she bringing her scooby with her. We should be well ready for when we are meeting. Boom!