4. Jim 50/50

5. Darragh 100%

6. Daz?

7. Supratool Johnny?

8. suprageek 100%

9. Kingaby 100%

10.martyh 100%

11.Colin 100%

Hope this is still on the weather is pritty bad this morning but I'm still 100% no matter come rain or shine.

Jake are you jumping in with Marty if not I got a spare seat mate. The wife don't want to be sat around talking about supra's all day (wifes do they ever let up with moaning)

Edited by kingaby (see edit history)

Had a great we day today except for all the slow drivers and the ones that don't check there mirrors , three times I near hit someone while overtaking lol proper brake to the floor moments then that bastard in the old audi flashing the lights cause we dared overtaking him haha

Anyways nice to meet the new faces and sorry I couldn't show yas any donuts bit them bloody continental tyres on the front are crap :( I promise the next time ill put on a better show haha

Brilliant day enjoyed meeting everyone finally. Nearly ran out of fuel on way home as I forgot my wallet lol Jake didn't look impressed as I stutered into tescos garage trying to put a tenna in it to get home lol ow well thanx a mil everyone and hope to see yall ripping up the coast again or shall I say try (darragh) lol

Guest suprageek

yes sailed through the mot last month, they were like that when i bought it, they look shit im gettin a new bumper and facelift front lights and indicators anyway to spruce the front up