The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra run

redsupratt6spd

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got work both those Sundays :( I'm going to try to get off, but it's the last couple of boats this year so chances are probably slim but we'll see.

1. Redsupratwinturbo 100%

2. Jake 50/50

3. Big Neil 100%

4. Jim 50/50

5. Darragh?

6. Daz?

7. Supratool Johnny?

I've got work both those Sundays :( I'm going to try to get off, but it's the last couple of boats this year so chances are probably slim but we'll see.

1. Redsupratwinturbo 100%

2. Jake 50/50

3. Big Neil 100%

4. Jim 50/50

5. Darragh?

6. Daz?

7. Supratool Johnny?

ok jim would be good if you could make it mate. Defo doing a photo shoot as well, stop off somewhere on the way nice and scenic :)

Good job we didn't go for today...it's stinking out there. Hopefully next Sunday's sunny and warm! :)

Today was not a nice day for driving I was all over the south of Ireland test driving glanza turbos and it was a horrible day to do it lol next weekend better be good ss I want a nice drive lol I think Colin is up for the drive I'll phone him tomorrow and get him to spread the word plus I no of another supra turbo so I'll phone him tomorrow he is one of the old school members too lol

Today was not a nice day for driving I was all over the south of Ireland test driving glanza turbos and it was a horrible day to do it lol next weekend better be good ss I want a nice drive lol I think Colin is up for the drive I'll phone him tomorrow and get him to spread the word plus I no of another supra turbo so I'll phone him tomorrow he is one of the old school members too lol

cool yes spread the love ,my tax up at the end of the month then she will be put away for the winter. I want to make this one a big one ;)

Guest suprageek

Just thought id put the weather up for sun, looks promising...

Sunday, September 18th, 2011

Overnight Temperature: 7°C Clear. Windy.

Sunday Morning Temperature: 9°C Sunny. Windy at times.

Sunday Afternoon Temperature: 15°C Sunny with cloudy periods. Windy at times.

Sunday Evening Temperature: 12°C

A mix of cloudy and clear skies with a slight chance of showers. Windy at times.