The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone in the Nottinghamshire area?

skyline1

Im in hinckley leicestershire and there is loads around here i have setup 2 meets and had 10 plus car attend .

A local compant to me are having there end of month meet tomorrow night 7pm till late ill be there .

sunday 28th august 7pm till late . These meets have been getting bigger and bigger and last month we have 70 + cars . so if anyone whats to pop down to join in that would be great the dyno will be up and running if needed .

if you are coming please click attending on our facebook events page

http://www.facebook.com/Dynodaze?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=189277287804396

Rich.

Im in hinckley leicestershire and there is loads around here i have setup 2 meets and had 10 plus car attend .

A local company to me are having there end of month meet tomorrow night 7pm till late ill be there .

sunday 28th august 7pm till late . These meets have been getting bigger and bigger and last month we have 70 + cars . so if anyone whats to pop down to join in that would be great the dyno will be up and running if needed .

if you are coming please click attending on our facebook events page

http://www.facebook.com/Dynodaze?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=189277287804396

Rich.

dont you mean your company :D

To the OP Im only in Derbyshire :)

well im from mansfield guys , also not too far from you GazB .

Adam what are you getting?

If your in Mansfield I may have to come I have a look at the skyline! lol

I'm looking at getting a 6spd TT, just waiting for a few things to be sorted and then my search will properly begin! :D

1. Gaz B Annesley Woodhouse near J27 of M1

2. ajlittler Mansfield near J28/29 of M1

Im in huthwaite mate literally walking distance to mcarthur glen.

let me know when you get sorted mate and your more than welcome to have a look at the skyline.

Will do, hopefully it won't be too long!

I'm only 10mins from Mcarther Glen, so not too far at all!

Dom organises cruise nights in chesterfield and runs to different places, i'm sure any notts lads can tag onto the meets, i've been to a few and its always a decent turn out.

We took about 15 cars upto the tyne tunnel run last october, a great convoy run up there in the rain even if it was a little slow for my liking :D but perhaps a good thing when we hit standing water on the A1 at about 70mph :blink:

We've also been to the MFN as a group and i know they did a visit to Hooters one afternoon in Notts

Ok then this may be abit random but.............

is there anyone willing to meet ma and take me for a spin in there supra? never been in one yet, it will be a good chance for me to have a good look at one too and give me a better idea of what i want and a chance to find out abit more about them.

im not a weirdo honest i just wanna get a feel for a supra before i decide what im doing with the skyline.