The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a fantastic car and Spec for little money. Christ a TT conversion @2k would make that car worth 9-10k. This car wont hang about long. :D

Yup, no cheaper way of getting a facelift TT6, it was and still could be my plan if it dont sell.

I think I'll have to put my Type R up for sale!!!

Do it! If not I might have to see what I've Got in the bank!

Some really decent supra's about ATM for good prices, which is good as I'll be on the look out soon :D

Do it! If not I might have to see what I've Got in the bank!

Some really decent supra's about ATM for good prices, which is good as I'll be on the look out soon :D

Do it mate!! You belong back in a supra. You can roll with the NA boys until you go for the TT conversion.

Thanks guys, I would love to be back in one, let's see what Jamie can sort out. :thumbs:

That's lovely J. How much get you generally get a good TT lump for with ECU & Looms these days?

Keron does the conversion for about 2.5k i think supplied and fitted, if i end up keeping it i will just pick up and engine and get Lee to fit it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.