The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Visiting UK on Business. Looking for transportation to the Supra Pod Event

Guest Jamesmkiii

Guest Jamesmkiii

I am sure my insurance would cover the car. I could always call and find out. Both my supras are insured with state farm as is my motorcycle. Either way I dont mind riding along. I will do my best to get there between 8-9 just to be safe.

Guest Jamesmkiii

I will be boarding the Train from Chichester at 5:19am tomorrow. I have estimated my arrival to Wellingborough to be around 9am. sdistc has offered to pick me up from the train station. I'm very excited to see how you UK supra lovers do things around here. Should be a real blast. See everyone tomorrow.

James

Guest Jamesmkiii

I had a great time at the Supra Pod event. Everyone was very welcoming and nice to talk with. There were plenty of nice cars and you guys/girls do love the supras as much as we do.

I had a great time at the Supra Pod event. Everyone was very welcoming and nice to talk with. There were plenty of nice cars and you guys/girls do love the supras as much as we do.

Glad you ended up coming, and was a pleasure to meet you :) Shame you had such an early flight, as I reckon you would have had a blast on the Saturday night - yes, we did eventually find the hotel :D

Krister and I are seriously looking into the logistics of 2k12, so we might just take you up on your offer of hospitality ;)

Was really chuffed to hear about international members coming out for this :) Next year we will have to get even better :)

Met Krister who came over as well :)

Technically, I'm also an international member :p

And Krister & I agreed that we had such a good time that next year we'd definitely make it again. Maybe with cars next time?