The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod Friday night convoy/session

Josh

I've booked a room for myself and the girlfriend (Pam's weekend off) for Friday 12th and Saturday 13th at the Ibis Wellingborough.

We'll be getting on the M5 at J3 at about 7pm on the Friday. Does anyone want to meet up either on the way or at the hotel for a good "drink 'em up" with the Scottish chaps (if their plan is still to drink at the hotel on the Friday, if not then a drink with whoever's there)?

This should be a good weekend :thumbs:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you guys just in the bar last time? If so, what time did it close?

Or were you just in the room getting wrecked? :p

started off in the pub across the road untill closing, then we went to the hotel and got to use there conference room and then there breakfast area on the condition that we clean it up after we finished (by that time i was in my bed passed out lmao)

started off in the pub across the road untill closing, then we went to the hotel and got to use there conference room and then there breakfast area on the condition that we clean it up after we finished (by that time i was in my bed passed out lmao)

I can be slightly tipsy and I pass out and won't wake up easily so I'm sure I'll be out cold at some point.

Sounds fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

I can be slightly tipsy and I pass out and won't wake up easily so I'm sure I'll be out cold at some point.

Sounds fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

your going to become such an alki after spending pod with us :p

Josh your such a Stuuuuudent

Attention of the Scottish, :KEEP JOSH OFF THE TOP DECK/SHANDY BASS: :D

cant promise that bud :p

your going to become such an alki after spending pod with us :p

cant promise that bud :p

Don't get me wrong, I can have a damn good drink (and do on a regular occasion) but I tend to pass out all the time. Let's hope you guys forget the permanent markers :D

Don't get me wrong, I can have a damn good drink (and do on a regular occasion) but I tend to pass out all the time. Let's hope you guys forget the permanent markers :D

if liam gets his hands on any writing equipment gain then it will be budgie's heed everywhere again lol. but if you do pass out, it is fair game lmao :p

:rlol: if josh passes out then make sure you have the camera ready scotty! lol

if liam gets his hands on any writing equipment gain then it will be budgie's heed everywhere again lol. but if you do pass out, it is fair game lmao :p

:rlol: if josh passes out then make sure you have the camera ready scotty! lol

Mate if Josh does pass out im thinking shaved eyebrows with new "permanent" ones :D