The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011, any East Anglians???

staples230uk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sounding pretty good, i may have to bring the supe even tho the clutch bearing is on its way out and hope it all goes well. :) so thetford for 8:15 then brampton for 9:15 boom!!

Cool, 9:15 is ok for us. 2x Silver supes will be waiting in the BP Garage. :cool:

Why not make your convoy 30mins earlier like 8.45 ready to go & meet up with my 40+ SUPRA MEGA CONVOY much better journey all together for 30mins earlier ????????

I remember seeing Dan posting about leaving his area around 700 just to make it to the BP Garage at 915. If his group is cool leaving 30 mins early, I'm up for it since I'm pretty close to BP but if not, I'll stay behind and wait for them :D Are you planning on another Mega Convoy next year Lui? I'll definitely hit it then if so! :)

Why not make your convoy 30mins earlier like 8.45 ready to go & meet up with my 40+ SUPRA MEGA CONVOY much better journey all together for 30mins earlier ????????

Just because i dont want to be rushed fella as its 08:45 "ready to go". For me and lamboyello to get there for 08:45 comfortably we'd have to leave at 06:45, thats not factoring in the stop at Thetford, or actually taking a break at Brampton itself so it would be more like 06:15. I dont want to drive all the way to Brampton just to pull into the services, then out again as 40+ Supra's are in a rush to get to Pod. I'd rather get out of my car and have a chat with the peeps i'm meeting on with and stretch my legs before carrying on at my own time. If the others want to get there a bit early to join the convoy i've got not problems with that :) Me and lambo are definately not leaving before 7 as he is on nights Friday night.

I dont think i could handle the day if i had to be up at 6am or earlier to get down there for the big convoy :(

You already have to be up at 6 already you nugget, were leaving at 7 from Acle Straight lol. Unless your gonna do what you did last year, and get up about 10mins before you leave and spent 8mins of that having a dump haha.

Just because i dont want to be rushed fella as its 08:45 "ready to go". For me and lamboyello to get there for 08:45 comfortably we'd have to leave at 06:45, thats not factoring in the stop at Thetford, or actually taking a break at Brampton itself so it would be more like 06:15. I dont want to drive all the way to Brampton just to pull into the services, then out again as 40+ Supra's are in a rush to get to Pod. I'd rather get out of my car and have a chat with the peeps i'm meeting on with and stretch my legs before carrying on at my own time. If the others want to get there a bit early to join the convoy i've got not problems with that :) Me and lambo are definately not leaving before 7 as he is on nights Friday night.

I'm with you on this one! Been there done that with the early morning convoys, I'd rather get up at a sensible time and enjoy the drive while conscious :p.

I'm with ya :D

Me and Probrox will be there for 8:15 ready to tag onto the mega convoy. So anyone else that can make this time would be great. Lui should be going past at around 8.30-8.45.

Got your mobile Martin mate will call you 10 before junction & when 1 mile from junction so your ready to pull out cheers Lui

So in total who will we be meeting tomorrow at Brampton services around 09:15ish?

This is what I gathered so far:

SupraDan

Lamboyellow

Inazone

^ and your buddy

LolaBoost

Staples230uk

The Silver Scooby will be out there in the BP Petrol station... although, I may be stuffing face at McD's :D I'll be there around 8-30 or 8-45ish if anyone else wants to grab a bite to eat before heading to Pod :)

See you guys soon!!

Edited by LolaBoost94 (see edit history)

Hi guys just got in after a marathon drive to York. Was really nice meeting you all today, sorry I had to cut and run, the drive to York felt empty without you guys :( once I'm back in Norfolk I'll get some photos up, amd if you guys want any I'll email them to you. Lola your scooby sounded awesome :D keep us updated on your supras voyage.

Nice to meet you again Ali, my old girl looked a stunner. We left about 4ish mate, so not that long after you. I've only just got home myself. Defo up for a Norfolk meet in a few weeks once i've recovered from an overdose of gorgeous Supra's. Good day in all i thought, cheers to everyone who came and hopefully next year we can do it again and maybe get one or two of us on the track so we have something to cheer on. I know i'll be doing it :D

Nice to meet you again Ali, my old girl looked a stunner. We left about 4ish mate, so not that long after you. I've only just got home myself. Defo up for a Norfolk meet in a few weeks once i've recovered from an overdose of gorgeous Supra's. Good day in all i thought, cheers to everyone who came and hopefully next year we can do it again and maybe get one or two of us on the track so we have something to cheer on. I know i'll be doing it :D

What a great day, met some more nice peoples ;). Can't wait for JAE now to see you all again? Lets us know if you have a Norfolk meet as i will be up for it! Weather permiting of course. Got home and found a little prezzy for the supe! APEXI Neo Air/Fuel controller! Another toy to wire up! Speak to soon. PM me your facebook details.

Yooooo! Had a quality day even tho i nearly fell asleep at the wheel on the way home so had to boost it a bit to keep myself awake :) Was really good seeing you guys again and the new faces. Hoping to see you all again very soon, im up for a meet at any time! Boom!

I had to stop on the A1 for a quick snooze, (at a services not on the hard shoulder!) Clare was already out for the count in the usual seat all the way back and down position. God supras are comfy to sleep in!

Hi guys just got in after a marathon drive to York. Was really nice meeting you all today, sorry I had to cut and run, the drive to York felt empty without you guys :( once I'm back in Norfolk I'll get some photos up, amd if you guys want any I'll email them to you. Lola your scooby sounded awesome :D keep us updated on your supras voyage.

Doesn't she :D I love it! Great meeting with you and I'll definitely post updates. Of course, there will be a thread up when she finally arrives ;)

Same :) Shouldn't have to wait another year to make a trip... won't be much of a race but I'll put the Scooby on the strip :p Going to JAE yeah? Hopefully your gf will have off for it :D

What a great day, met some more nice peoples ;). Can't wait for JAE now to see you all again? Lets us know if you have a Norfolk meet as i will be up for it! Weather permiting of course. Got home and found a little prezzy for the supe! APEXI Neo Air/Fuel controller! Another toy to wire up! Speak to soon. PM me your facebook details.

Will definitely be making it to JAE... depending on work I may have to ride out after I get off if I can't get out early for a convoy. Either way, will see you there :D Facebook: Arin Vickers.

See you guys next month for those heading to JAE... maybe meet prior to that if anyone's bored :cool: