The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day and BBQ @ MGT Racing.

mattysupra

Just to let you all know, the skyline boys and girls are having a Dyno day and BBQ at MGT RACING based in Nuneaton.

There is a few spaces left so figured i would offer the places to my old fellow Supra friends.

The cost is £48 to run your car. Its also a HUB dyno so no issues strapping down etc.

Now this is late notice, its this Sunday (3RD July). Please add your name on here if you want to attend so i can put your name down.

Thanks

Matt.

Can you attend just to grab a burger without using the dyno :)

Well yes you can! But the problem i have is we are low on numbers for running the DYNO. MGT Racing stated to me when i arranged the day that they will need at least 10 to run on the DYNO and they would like 14-16 really. My issue is im barely hitting 10 cars to run. Hence when speaking to the Skyline crowd they said it would be nice to invite some Supra owners along to help make up numbers and get to have a look around each others cars. Since i purchased a Skyline im amazed at how many Skyline owners are actually very intrested in supras and i know its vice versa on here.

Now your welcome to come for a burger but there will be no burgers without enough cars running on the DYNO ! LOL.

30 mins per car = £96 phr so not too bad

Yep, and then there will be 4 staff there and take away wear and tear on a very expensive Hub Dyno + the business would i guess like a little of the money and then throw in the fact that the guys are working a Sunday i think the price is more than fair !

O and it takes more than 30 minutes per car to get it on and off the DYNO as its a hub dyno. Not a simple strap down.

Edited by mattysupra (see edit history)

This Event has been cancelled

Just to let you know that this event has had to be cancelled due to lack of numbers.

Was hoping that a couple of you guys would fill the spaces but with short notice i know that was asking a lot.

However MGT Racing still want to run a DYNO day so i will let you all know of any future dates.