The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Around my area

Suprakeith

I wasnt but if you know that garage i could meet you their at 7:30pm then you can follow me to the meet and pub bud if that easy for you?

And Gaz are you missing the supra fun then?

I think i know the one you mean, is it the KFC near the Somerfield Petrol garage on the roundabout off the A1139? If so i will meet you there?

Sweet nice to knw their more local supra's around have to meet up very soon as dont knw anyone at min with a mkvi supra!

Their is a meet happening by a local jap club in peterborough on thrusday 28th this month at 7:30pm at the grannery pub, iam going to go as i knw the bloke who owns the club very well if any of you fancy coming along please let me knw and we could meet up and roll in their together

Hey would come along but got the g/f birthday that date

Any other day il b up 4 it :D

Thats the one mate yea can meet you their at 7:30 if thats cool? will also PM you my mobile number just incase running bit late thursday just let me know and will wait mate

Sounds good, i will meet you at the KFC for 7:30. Just hope the weather holds out! Still need to wash me car!!!!

Great night last night! Good to meet some new people in and around Peterborough. Well done Keith and Jim for making it a Supra majority in and amonst other Jap cars! A shout out to Tim for his new club PureJDM. Hope to see you all soon. Cheers Alex.

Great night last night! Good to meet some new people in and around Peterborough. Well done Keith and Jim for making it a Supra majority in and amonst other Jap cars! A shout out to Tim for his new club PureJDM. Hope to see you all soon. Cheers Alex.

Glad you had a great time alex,it was a very good evening! did like having 3 silver supra's side by side, and will let everyone know when next meet is

Hi

I could meet in cambride I live in Newmarket but

My supra is forever in the garage in Cambridge di motor off fen road

Having bits done.My supra too like inazone is only a weekend and sunny day car, got a deisal x5

For everyday work travel ect.

Would be nice to meet up as I never get a chance to go

To the big meets like Santa pod ect cos weekends are busy

For me as I run a Indian restaurant :(

So guys let me know as I can cOme in afternoons no probs

As long as I got my car cos it would be nice to get advice ect

Hey guys, theres a few of us going to be travelling up past Cambridge around half 9ish for Supra Pod. If any of you guys are heading up that sort of time, can you drop a post in the thread below this one and we can arrange a time and place to meet.

Cheers big ears...

There will be a couple of Silver Supes heading down towards the A14 from March going to Suprapod. Could meet up if you are going on the A14?

Hi

I could meet in cambride I live in Newmarket but

My supra is forever in the garage in Cambridge di motor off fen road

Having bits done.My supra too like inazone is only a weekend and sunny day car, got a deisal x5

For everyday work travel ect.

Would be nice to meet up as I never get a chance to go

To the big meets like Santa pod ect cos weekends are busy

For me as I run a Indian restaurant :(

So guys let me know as I can cOme in afternoons no probs

As long as I got my car cos it would be nice to get advice ect

Well i am happy to meet you in cambridge mate, it wont be for a couple weeks as am working nasty shifts for next 3weeks. will let you know when back to normal shifts and also will post next time we have jap meet in peterborough just incase you free and fancy joining us

Well i am happy to meet you in cambridge mate, it wont be for a couple weeks as am working nasty shifts for next 3weeks. will let you know when back to normal shifts and also will post next time we have jap meet in peterborough just incase you free and fancy joining us

cool im up for that pm mate

Hello just thought would post up their another purejdm meet on thrusday 25th of august at 7:30pm in peterborough if any local supra owners want to come along please let me know

Keith i will be there! Weather permitting of course!!! ;) Are you going to Supra Pod? Quite a few people from the East going? You know it makes sense. :p