The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southwest car fest 25 Jun - 26 Jun 2011

Obviously with it being on my doorstep I would be up for it if there's enough interest

It seems to be a 2 day event, what is the plan from our point of view or do the organisers expect the club to show for both days

I do think we should try and get a Club Stand if we can get a few of us, it will mean we get a bit of space to park and show properly, rather than being like a car park

For anyone that doesn't know this is only a mile from the main Exeter motorway junction

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Guys im thinking meeting in exeter services for 8.15 leaving 8.30

Be nice to be all together

In turkey at the moment back on friday

Wile text me today as well and I have only just got home from work and found it

He can only do this on Sunday now, as he needs to work on Saturday

I am fine with Sunday, as long as I feel well enough, as I am still having to take it day by day

Suprised a few others have not said about popping down, as it looks like it might be an interesting show with a good variety of cars

I would guess the above post from Wile will be the same, but now for Sunday instead