The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Less than a week till BBQ - 4th June 2011 Final detail and last call thread

Blackie

I just checked the weather for saturday and its 20c and sunny :)

Final call for the BBQ on the 4th of June. We will obviously supply some food and drink but if eveyone could bring a little bit it would be awesome, Its going to be a long night :D We will also doing a BBQ bacon sarny breakfast. If anyone has a portable stereo could they bring it please as we listen to music via our laptops and surround sound so ideal at home but not in a field (Bring a cd you like too else youll have to listen to my rubbish :D) We have a back up plan for the BBQ and accomidation if it does rain on the day so no need to worry about that. Karolina will pm everyone(or pretend to pm everyone ;)) in the list below to make them aware of this thread, There is still time to add your names if you havn't yet, This is open to the forum not just the SW lot.Bring your swimming stuff/budgie smugglers as our partys normally end in the pool/Jacuzzi :D You are aiming for here, Any time after 14:00 is cool. http://www.trimstone.co.uk

Trimstone Manor

West Down

Ilfracombe

N Devon

Ex34 8NR

1.Karolina

2.Blackie The dwarf

3.Bailey Potatohead

4.barneybrendan

5. Edge the head chef

6. Dcarrter21 oversteer understeer king

7.SuperGibbon

9. Jimmer the gent

10. Fearless and Shirley

11. Bustergonad

12. leelbuk bumsthemen

13. JodyT

14. Chrispy

15. SupraFluff!

16. Noz tooboneidletoputhisownnamedown

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just for clarification, can you post what date this is on? I had hoped to make it across as this is my year for doing events but it crept up on me as I wasnt watching what date it would be.

Added, I forgot about that. You still have a week to prepare, Its only a tent and a few sausages :)

Like Branners Im desperately trying to make this my year for events as well, but so far I've managed....no more then usual lol :(

Unfortunately Al Im now working nights from now until the 8th June, gotta crunch in the O/T so Im gonna have to be my usual let down, sorry sweet cheeks x

Prob still will mate ;) can you text Jim, We messaged him but hes quite slack. And lee while you're at it please :)

I don't think Jim's slack.... well maybe a little overused. :limp:

I'll still be in attendance - dunno if I'll bring the supra if it is raining though - it's completely useless in the wet now :p

Fingers crossed for sun!

We are just planning on coming down for the afternoon, getting too old to keep up with you lot drinking all night :(

You dont have to drink as much as normal Steve, Bring a tent incase as you know how things pan out ;)

I don't think Jim's slack.... well maybe a little overused. :limp:

I'll still be in attendance - dunno if I'll bring the supra if it is raining though - it's completely useless in the wet now :p

Fingers crossed for sun!

Its ment to be nice mate, We have a back up plan if its not though :)

Guest evil twin

what's the score with this BBQ? sound good i was gona pop up for abit if thats ok, not drinking tho cuz im driven,. do i need to bring some sausages or somthing??

what's the score with this BBQ? sound good i was gona pop up for abit if thats ok, not drinking tho cuz im driven,. do i need to bring some sausages or somthing??

Why dont you walk up? Yeah just some sausages or something mate