The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thank you to SRD.

JamieP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An all round stunning car. Great work as ever lee. As said in previous posts, you've certainly raised the bar in the tuning world mate. I think the rest of the tuners/traders will be chasing your tail for a long long time or even if they ever equate to this.

Jamie these engine shots really make me want to pull my engine again and make some, I think now, necessary improvements.

Thanks guys, im very please with it, only a couple of minor things to sort out.

Somehow with all the wiring chopped about and the modded loom ive lost my speedo, Ryan is going to sort this by taking a feed from one of the ABS sensors.

Yesterday my fuel gauge packed in, Lee will have a look at this next time im over, aside from that its spot on.

Noel is doing a couple of jobs for me, building me a carbon doluck replica bonnet, i will be spraying it black. also he is going to carbon wrap the door bars in real carbon, i keep scratching the painted black.

Nice matey stunning in fact.

Are those your new OEM leathered seats you can just see in the pics. Can we have a full shot of them bud.

Yeah, just the passenger seat in at the min, will get some pictures soon mate.

Geo, gauge is boost, i have it on the dash2 but i like having a mechanical one.

Just been out and done a little video, will see what its like in a min.

Jamie stupid question, however i cant keep up with you,ive been reading your build plus your older one and at some stage you had the dash and panels flocked,did you go off them? looking at these pics your dash and panels are back to standard? i hate the car by the way and the engine is rubbish (i had to say that to make myself feel better after seeing the pics ;) ) good work mate,its all come together and now its time to enjoy it.

Ive never had the dash flocked, only ever oem panels in the car, couple more of the interior for now, not sure if i will fit the other oem recaro yet as it sits to high for me, the bucket seat is on the floor.

PS i have brand new spare one of them bucket seats if anyone wants one.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

The cage looks really nice..I guess it doesn't prevent you from getting in and out without gymnastics.

No different getting in and out, I kept the door bars nice and low, no higher than the side of my bucket seat, we raised the cusco cage by about 2" an all, its a very tight fit to the roof.

Any vids yet or not had a chance? Those dash panels.........

I did a small clip but it was crap, may aswell wait a few days and i will do a decent one when its done more miles and is mapped for more boost, At the moment i wont hold my foot down for more than a few seconds at a time, im still running it in and still on run in oil.