The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2011 list

wile e coyote

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4am seems a bit mental. i think 6am wud saffice to miss the traffic. its not like we're doing 50mph. traffic will be low early enough to cover good ground. might miss the que but then uve gotta wait around for all the cars to arrive. id rather sit in a que and know when i get there ive something to look at :)

4am seems a bit mental. i think 6am wud saffice to miss the traffic. its not like we're doing 50mph. traffic will be low early enough to cover good ground. might miss the que but then uve gotta wait around for all the cars to arrive. id rather sit in a que and know when i get there ive something to look at :)

We have been doing 4am starts for the past four years mate ;)

We will be leaving 4/4:30am.. With or without you :)

We won't be doing 50 mph, but at the same time we don't race up there and last year we were about 30 mins later due to a few problems on Lui's convoy and it took a good hour to get in the show ground

If it's hot I would prefer to get up a bit earlier than be sat in 2 mph trafffic for an hour

We also meet other members and convoys on the way, so it takes a bit longer than just driving straight there, the convoy's are a great part of Japfest, it's just mad when all you can see in front and behind as far as you can see is Supra's, proberbly the only time it happens, also the idea is we all go in together ish

If you don't fancy getting up so early, we can tell you where we are stopping and give you a mobile contact and you can try and catch us up somewhere along the way, but for most of us the early start is worth it for the convoy

I haven't received my official invitation for this, I know its a bank holiday weekend but............

On another note, If I want to book without an invite how do I do it? I've been to the online shop but it only says I can book for me there and not the missus? How do I get her a ticket?

Do I then add my name to the official thread? And how do I know if there are any clubstand passes left?

Is there a grown up about?

At the moment?

I'm sat in my chair watching the usual drivel on telly.....

:p

Oh where in Devon, I'm near Holsworthy :)

If I'm going to Exeter I can go x country to Sourton or main road to Launceston, If anyone wants to meet on the A30 anywhere.

I guess you will need to meet us at the services, I can't think of anyone that will be coming and traveling up the A30 out of Cornwall

I guess you will need to meet us at the services, I can't think of anyone that will be coming and traveling up the A30 out of Cornwall

Yeah that sounds fine, I have been known to be a little bit grouchy in the morning, an hours drive before I see anyone will probably be best for everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...