The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates ibrar.

Nothing exciting really, but I guess I should update as I go along.

Primered the sideskirts.

attachment.php?attachmentid=130993&d=1303248477

also started to test fit My RS4 Recaro shell-type RS race bucket seats, complete with electrically inflatable upper and lower side bolsters and adjustable lumbar support. more on these later.

attachment.php?attachmentid=130994&d=1303248477

Looking forward to some updates on Your's, Hodge.

16042011922SML.jpg

16042011919SML.jpg

Edited by Ibrar Jabbar (see edit history)

This is gonna be insane, please please paint it that Lambo grey that would really suit it, i feel the red will really let it down

totally agree, lambo grey was my next colour choice but ditched the new project.

I'm sure Ibrar can come up with something more exciting than grey for an extreme project like this one.

Thank's Guys.

Grey is nice, however I have made my mind up and it's definately going red. ;)

thats that then. also a very nice colour, i remember when i done mine it was a toss up between orange and kandy purple but i always liked orange, so i stuck with my first plans.

best of luck it looks mental dude

Hi Ibrar the seats look real good mate, well impressed this project is a lot bigger than your last and here was you saying, never again! I'll shoot you those pics over the weekend mate. :)

Hi mate new around here, but keeping an eye on this litte thread, nice choice in seats as a vag boy i know how nice these are. You go for a set from a saloon on a soft top out of interest?

Didnt see the last pics, looking soo fat its stupid, what shade of red have you decided on? I need to shoot this in my life lol

Edited by Mallo (see edit history)

Hi mate new around here, but keeping an eye on this litte thread, nice choice in seats as a vag boy i know how nice these are. You go for a set from a saloon on a soft top out of interest?

Didnt see the last pics, looking soo fat its stupid, what shade of red have you decided on? I need to shoot this in my life lol

Not to sure if they are from a saloon or soft top, colour will be Ferrari's shade of Rosso red.