The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Corbridge Super Cars Meet - Sunday 15th May 2011

Tom S

Guest ugp

and the drift event, and theres another show in yorkshire on the 15th too. You would think they would check to see what other events are on that day before arranging something!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody taking a run up even if there is no stand. I'll be up there...

Still happy to pick you up Ben if you still need a lift.

I may have to disguise my Supra as a Monaro and head up with the Monaro boys if nobody else is going :(

Well I know we'll certainly be going up, hopefully weather will be a bit better than last year..... lol. If anyone wants to meet up anywhere and we can head up together then gimme a shout!!

Meet you at the end of the street mate if you like... lol

1) qwarrior

2) safcdixon

3) jonny248

4) Ben

5)

Just spoke to the organizer of the event, we wont be having a club stand this year, however I will be putting a plan together for next years event.

1) qwarrior

2) safcdixon

3) jonny248

4) Ben

5)

Just spoke to the organizer of the event, we wont be having a club stand this year, however I will be putting a plan together for next years event.

How's your conversion going mate, will you have the car at the weekend? Will we get to see it?

Thats right, only Aman & Jurgen know about it, Aman being the only one I trust to keep his trap shut (:D) and Jurgen because I cant fly out to Japan and bring one back in a suitcase :)