The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Corbridge Super Cars Meet - Sunday 15th May 2011

Tom S

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ugp

Hmmm, I'm starting to think we might aswell give this a miss, everyones car is either in bits, about to be took to bits, or dented!

I would but my paintwork isn't the best...

Give over..... It hasn't got a patch on my paintwork!! Lol. Mine desperately needs sorting but I still took last year..... And got wrong off everyone for not even polishing it. Come to think of it, I don't think I even washed it, lmao :p:p

I've become a doubt now since the hotel I stayed in dropped a wardrobe on my rear quarter. Not sure how quickly their insurance will sort the new panel and full respray they owe me...

Hmmm...... On second thought!! I have a couple dings but nothing compared to ding from a wardrobe, you beat me on that one mate!! :blink::blink:

Guest ugp

I need some numbers. Dont know how I'm going to get there.

Please register interest in this thread for those still going.

I'm happy to pick you up Ben, you're just up the road from me I think.

I'm a definite, car passed it's MOT yesterday. Probably not up to scratch for the stand though, paint needs sorting. I'm also meeting a couple of memebrs from the Monaro club, they have a stand there also.

Guest ugp

Hi Tom

I'm having no luck in getting people who want their car on the stand, all either in bits or have a wardrobe wedged into the quarter panels!

Tempted to say we shall give the club stand a miss, which is a shame, but its going to look crap with one car on it.

Ben