The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 8 Ball Southend Run

DamanC

I think bad timing with the London Tunnel Run, the poor weather and a general lack of enthusiasm from members for events at the moment scuppered this.

Not sure if Daman will organise it but would be good to have something further towards the summer, perhaps in June.

• 1 month later...

I'm closing this and starting a new thread , I have voluntered to become an events organizer for our region, and I hope I will do a good job for the club and all members in our region.

I think the 8 ball is a perfect location to arrange a regular meet with members from Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and London. I'm speaking to the 8 ball to arrange what would be best for them with regards to dates and times.

I will put the new thread up in a couple of days and look forward to your thoughts on dates and times etc if you all still want a regular club meet. It would be nice to have something along the lines of a good chat, a look at each others cars, some food as I hear it's very nice, and maybe a drive out after.

I will add the link to the new thread when it's done.

Martyn.