The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 8 Ball Southend Run

DamanC

The 8 Ball Diner is due to open on Feb 19th - A kind of ACE Cafe for Essex :)

I have been in contact to ask for their free Saturday night date list in March onwards so that I can arrange a club meet there for some food and drink and then perhaps a run 30 minutes down the road to sunny Southend!

http://www.8balldiner.com/

At This stage I would like to know who is interested in such event and any dates that maybe inconvenient to any one?

1 - Daman

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

• 3 weeks later...
Oo It's not that far outside London surely?

Going to try and get down for this though it will depend on finances. Next month is going to be really tight.

I think it's 67 miles from me and I'm going on two holidays next month so yeah gotta watch the pennies. Maybe next time!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm still in two minds for this to happen on the 12th, it falls on the same date as the London Tunnel Run.

Does that cause an issue for anyone?

I can't make it as my car is not coming out the garage until april, and Phil is on his honeymoon.