The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jap meet bluewater 29th january

supraturbochris

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

folks.

i am pulling out, feel like absolute poop, been trying to rest up all day for this but i still feel like poop. and cos i feel like poop i did not manage to fix my stuck electric drivers seat. its stuck on the missus setting.

i want pics folks please.

did not mean to leave it so late but have been trying to pull my rse together all day.

I was amazed by the high standard of Supras, all looked pretty much mint. I was a bit ashamed of mine so parked up the end and pretended I had a Civic.

It has inspired me to sort mine out, I shall probably start by hoovering out the 1/2 inch of bits of baccy off the centre console and go from there.

I couldn't believe how mad lakeside was, it was mental!!

I don't think I've ever seen so many boy racers :D

Lakeside was indeed insane, very rowdy and loud!!

its like that every week lol

Did you guys go Lakeside afterwards?

It was an awesome night & great to see The Kent Crew! I brought my friend along as his been interested in a Supra since his I have got mine. I he squeal like a little school girl (whilst he was on the phone to his wife LOL) when we pulled into the Esso petrol station! :D

He loves the club cars & couldn't believe how clean they are! Whilst we was following Dan (Pistonbroke) to Bluewater he was asking me does the dude in front never drive his car? I think that car is more cleaner & fresher looking than an 2 year BMW that he had!!! :D

Gutted I missed this guys, sounds like you had fun esp with the tunnel run to Lakeside, would not have sounded to good in my celica :rlol:

Looks like it was a mad one, anything like the ones that happen in F&F? :eyebrows:

Was a shame you wasn't there, we had a massive turn out for the "Supra Kent Meet" :D

Think it must have been close to 100 cars and never have I seen so many people in a car park roaming around having a look at each others motor! Well apart from once when I went into a dark car park and everyone was flashing their headlights at me & some windows were steaming up, but that's another story! :D

we need another mad one like that at bluewater! was it an organised event with bluewater?? should get another sorted for end of next month, then i can show mine off
Nah, I believe it started off on the civiclife forum and then a lot of other jap motors decided to meet. civiclife even got hold of our attendance list and added it to theirs!