The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NI Jap show - Sunday June 5th, Junction 1 Antrim

jim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We going to be meeting at nutts corner weigh bridge beside the oval track, if I remember correctly we met at 8:30 last year but Darragh will post up a definate time soon, even though he will then be late of that time lol

that sounds like a better time to meet.. don't think i could make 8:30.. PS

i thought i had a bit of work to do to car,, lol

how many supras are meant to be going to j1.. MR2 cost run is on the same day.. :rolleyes: was looking forward to that run also,,

thanks Marty

Did I nit put somewhere we are meeting around 1030 / 11 lol either that or I've keep that to myself lol deffo the later the better and don't be worrying I've got us a good spot

All I need to do now is get the supra cleaned inside and outside

That sounds like the ticket, that Craic of getting up at silly oclock for a car show is no good, means I can have a drink Saturday night, so will we say 10:30ish for all of us at nutts corner, prob 10:45 for you Darragh

Just so everyone knows Darragh are we going with 10:30 at the weigh bridge tomorrow mate, I hope this weather keeps up, I wasn't able to get my side skirt fixed so i will have to put the SSI banner around it to cover the damage lol

Lads I can't go tomorrow as my friends dad died late Thursday night and the funeral is on Sunday so I'll be otherwise engaged all day. Pitty as was really looking forward to this and had the Supra polished for the first time in years. Take plenty of pics and send them to me so I can put them in the paper next week, the more Supras the better ;-)