The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kerons big parts Bonanza!! Aftermarket stuff and some oem stuff

keron

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need an expansion tank cap, complete with 'straw' as mine seems to have disappeared. :)

Let me know if you have one Keron.

yes got one in mate pm me

hi Keron do you have a 1993 N/A power steering pump availale if so how much??

yes got 1 left..pm me

Looking for stock dash panels, pre-facelift, stock finish and not modified. for 6-speed.

no sorry none in full kits

Hey keron.

Do you have any stock jspec bonnets in good condition? looking for one around the end of feb.

i have a black one, but it does have a dent on it size of a 5/10p. thats all i have currently...

pm'ed re: polished anything :) throttle body first though :)

i'll get a pic or 2 of it tomorrow for you mate, i'll see what else i have polished and pm you in the morn...

ez mate, have you got a one of those thick rubber rings that hold exhaust in place on the rear hanger.. just need one, cheers!

hi mate, i have but woulb be easier/quicker for you to pop over to halfords and get one...about 70p! on the shelf hanging up...

Hi keron, did you have any luck with finding a set of viscous fan baldes for an auto TT?? Also, do you have any aux belt tensioners available?? Cheers matey!

defo not got the tt fan blades.....aux tentioner...auto or manual? i should have one in yes..

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.