The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tracey's Suprapod Bluewater to Lakeside Tunnel Run Mega Convoy Extravaganza!!

jimojameso

As discussed last night at the bluewater meet we are convoying from bluewater to lakeside next saturday morning. Tracey was dying for a tunnel run and was too shy to put a thread up so here it is :p

Meet at 5.30 to leave at 5.45 so we can pick up the lakeside lot at 6.30am.

Were leaving at 5.45 as Darron didn't want to pay the toll at 6.00am. Ha ha!! :p

See you all there.

1. TJP

2. Jimojameso

3. Darron Q

4. Pistonbroke

5. SupraturboChris

6. Ferg

7. Mitchell aka Rob

8. Pistonbroke

As discussed last night at the bluewater meet we are convoying from bluewater to lakeside next saturday morning. Tracey was dying for a tunnel run and was too shy to put a thread up so here it is :p

Were leaving at 5.45 as Darron didn't want to pay the toll at 6.00am. Ha ha!! :p

See you all there.

1. TJP

2. Jimojameso

3. Darron Q

4. Pistonbroke

5. SupraturboChris

6. Ferg

7. Mitchell aka Rob

8. Pistonbroke

:p very funny about being too shy, sorry been busy since I last saw you lot on Friday but thanks for putting the thread up.

Just a reminder that Ferg is getting the mcdees in beforehand, so all orders direct to him ;)

LOL might have to scrap the McD idea, as I dont think that even the maccy d workers are stupid enough to be up at that time :p

My friend James will be joining us at BW to SupraPod, in his Impreza STI so be nice :D and he will be on the drag strip!

1. TJP

2. Jimojameso

3. Darron Q

4. Pistonbroke

5. SupraturboChris

6. Blackwatch66 / Ferg

7. Mitchell aka Rob

8. Pistonbroke

9. Fergs mate James

Lol, thanks for putting my name up :D

Ok guys, to get the tunnel run on film, I'd like to sort something about beforehand. On the morning when we leave to hit the tunnel, I'll be in front at the tolls. Once I'm through the tolls, (we all obviously select the same tunnel). I'll be in the left hand lane and I'll drive as slow as possible. Id then appreciate you lot tearing past (keep it in a low gear to keep the speeds down but noise up :D) and I'll get you all in before the end of the tunnel. :thumbs:

See you all there.

1. TJP

2. Jimojameso

3. Darron Q

4. Pistonbroke

5. SupraturboChris

6. Ferg

7. Mitchell aka Rob

8. Pistonbroke

Fitz, see above - sorry should have added normal place, 1st Floor car park at the back of house of frazer

T

Oh, for those that don't know, Bluewater have put 1 huge speed bump just before the meeting car park entrance. You'll come across the bump if you approach the car park in the clockwise direction. You have to go around to the other entrance by going anticlockwise as you come into bluewater off the A2.

We are leaving Bluewater at 5.30 am to avoid paying at the tolls. Be the House of Fraser Car Park. Then onto Lakeside Services which I guess we will be getting there about 6 am, not sure where abouts we will be but I dont think it is a big place so guess we wont miss other Supras

See you all very soon, getting some zzzs now lol

ps cant bring Nobby but I am bringing his nuts instead