The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Isle Of Wight Road Trip

SupraJames

In comparsion to my mates euro polo im riding like a tractor lol, his car drags the lower arms on the floor, and when he changes lanes on the motorway he has to be carefull not to ping cats eyes out lol

I am out in the sticks and the roads round here are very bad so im kinda used to it.

If your car is green, then I spotted you on saturday parked in a very nice road through Ventnor on the way to Alum Bay. Just before St Lawrence. :)

And who's is the silver one that I saw a few weeks ago on the A3055 from Ryde?

i would be the silver one:D i did put a was it you post on your car, black aero right? very nice!

Just like to say, was a great night. Nice to see some awesome examples out there to come to the island.

Shame you weren't fully running there James. Would have been great to see what your Supra was capable of. Fantastic car though. ;)

The white Evo and red rx7 were pure class in terms of power. Very entertaining. :) Not sure if they were with you though.

Do you happen to know what will happen with the photos (unlimited styling and fast car)? Will they be uploaded online anywhere?

It was great meeting you too mate. :D Your Supe was much cleaner than I was expecting (as you said it was needed of some loving). Great to see a facelift for the first time too.

We stayed put. To be honest, it's too big of a turnout to move anywhere. It would all end up being traffic (being the island and everything). :eek: