The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern (M3 onwards) convoy to SupraPod

Attero

I am aware that this is a later convoy and ETA is 10.30-11.00.

So SupraPod (14th August) is coming close and we would like to get together a few owners for the trip.

The trip is as follows only: M27-M3-M25-M1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Start: Southampton (Red Funnel)

Time: 8.30

Meets: Attero, ripped_fear

Stop 1: Fleet Services (M3)

Time: 9.15

Meets: Gaz6002, Ark, Gerry

Arrival (Est.): 10.30-11.00

If you would like to join, please mention a place to meet (service stations only if possible).

1. Attero

2. ripped_fear

3. Gaz6002 (Removed: Needs to set up TPM stand = earlier arrival)

4. Ark

5. Gerry

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

Hi Attero,

Been meaning to get in touch since getting back off holiday, sorry mate. Gutted won't be able to make the convoy :( we're going to the Lakes the week before but we will be going to SupraPod on our way back down :). Be great to meet up with you guys.

Edited by Hammer (see edit history)

guess your going m3-m25-m1?

Indeed. Was meant to mention that actually. I'll add that in. It's a nice straight forward journey.

Berkshire might be a bit out of the way as you may want to take the M40, but you could always join with us if you want the extra journey time. ;)

Hi Attero,

Been meaning to get in touch since getting back off holiday, sorry mate. Gutted won't be able to make the convoy we're going to the Lakes the week before but we will be going to SupraPod on our way back down . Be great to meet up with you guys.

Yes! I remember. :) No problem, we can meet you there. I still haven't seen you around on the island.

Not to suprising as I mainly am in the West Wight, although go into Newport for work during the week. I get over to Sandown every other week. Still, looks like a good chance to meet this weekend with the road trip. I'll pm you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people, I'm going up there from Fareham but I'll be leaving a lot earlier than that to get up to Toddington for Luis convoy, why you leaving so late? your going to miss a good run up the M1, look who's on the list.

Anyway maybe we will get a chance to have a talk.

Toddington? That's a bit far out of the way is it not?

Edit: I see it's the big convoy from south. But you have to remember we are getting a ferry from the IOW. 8 miles will take us long enough (an entire hour) as it is. We would literally have to be on the boat by 3.30 or 4.30am latest to get there by the 7am mark.

3.30 ferry

+ 1 hour crossing = 4.30

+ 2 hour drive = 6.30

That's stupid o'clock by my watch. Sorry mate. :)

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

It's a difficult life you know...

and I was willing to change it back to 6.30 IF the Red Funnel weren't a bunch of (insert very harsh insults here).

Couldn't even refund me £20 to offset the big drop in price... (insert some harsher insults here).

I now hate Red Funnel with a passion.