The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tony_TT's leaving meet, 28th August, Southend!!

RobD

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tesco's is a great place to meet. I could walk over and tell Tony to f.off then go back to something better like counting blades of grass in the garden.. Also Rob can come and get his own stuff from me! LOL ;0)

Just send a text Dave and save those wee legs of yours :p :D

only way you can come home is to get another Supra? :eyebrows:

I hear theres a chap black one in Kilwinky for Asda price hehe only had one carefull owner apparently.........But that was many years ago :p My next car will be another supra mate when i free up some funds :eyebrows:

I hear theres a chap black one in Kilwinky for Asda price hehe only had one carefull owner apparently.........But that was many years ago :p My next car will be another supra mate when i free up some funds :eyebrows:

you've been granted Imunity dude, your more than welcome to come home. :D

Edit: where you moving to nut sac??

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

:blink: Now thats what I call commitment.

Perhaps Dave will drag his arse over to Tesco's, if not, we could convoy round to his house :eyebrows:

You could all do a drive by:) now that would piss my neighbours off...Please come and do a drive by!!!:D Best drift round the bend gets a beer.:D

Had to cover my ears as I didn't want them bleeding. How the hell do you hear your tunes in the car?!

years of tuning my sense of hearing to the exact frequency of the bass in the car, so as to temporarily block out the exhaust note :lol:

either that, or play them BLOODY LOUD :)

ill post up some vids of my recent fun in a couple of tunnels from last weekend at some point so you car have a preview hahaha!!

So what did people want to do, meet up at tesco's then head on to the front, try and find a pub nearby for a drink?

I'm actually off that saturday now, so i maybe down there a bit earlier depending on when people are looking to arrive.

Me and BazzaAlpine will be convoying from the cambridge area if anyone up here wants to tag along? I'm guessing JnrEast you'll probably want to if your coming?