The mkiv Supra Owners Club

convoy to todington services to meet lui's suprapod convoy

bradleyh_15

ok leave at 6 to get to lakeside by 7 then to todington for 8! :)

You have to factor in time spent waiting/chatting/oogling etc etc. When you get to each venue, you're not just driving past.

I say be at lakeside by 0630hrs.

Gives time to get coffee, piss, chat, oogle etc etc. MIssing the convoy from Todington would be criminal, it only happens once a year and I want to make sure I'm there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone bringing any hot ladies? ;)

My car.......she's a girl :)

Edit to add - I take it you're still single then dude?. I'll live vicariously through you through the weekend then. Any potential talent will get pushed your way if I meet any, on the understanding I want a full debrief................ and pictures if possible :D

You have to factor in time spent waiting/chatting/oogling etc etc. When you get to each venue, you're not just driving past.

I say be at lakeside by 0630hrs.

Gives time to get coffee, piss, chat, oogle etc etc. MIssing the convoy from Todington would be criminal, it only happens once a year and I want to make sure I'm there.

ok ok half 6! :)

My car.......she's a girl :)

Edit to add - I take it you're still single then dude?. I'll live vicariously through you through the weekend then. Any potential talent will get pushed your way if I meet any, on the understanding I want a full debrief................ and pictures if possible :D

hahahaha brilliant :D done deal my friend

Our likkle convoy from Basildon may see you on way to Toddington. :)

For Japshow last month we managed to get from Basildon to Toddington in 45 mins even with the 50mph limits on M25 and M1 by "catching up some time in between the road works" :eyebrows:

We will be leaving Basildon at 6.30 latest, see you there.

Our likkle convoy from Basildon may see you on way to Toddington. :)

For Japshow last month we managed to get from Basildon to Toddington in 45 mins even with the 50mph limits on M25 and M1 by "catching up some time in between the road works" :eyebrows:

We will be leaving Basildon at 6.30 latest, see you there.

Cool

Sorry it's my fault I keep saying bluewater. When a say bluewater I mean Lakeside. Hope that clears things up.

Bit of a shame though as I was hoping to film you all going through the tunnel:(

I am having an extremely bad day today, got clackett lane on the brain instead of bluewater. Happy to meet at bluewater with the rest so you can get the film rolling. Let us know time and location and I will be there, tent et al :)

Also the essex crew alfie boy etc want to meet us at Lakeside, shall I tell them we will be there around 6.30?