The mkiv Supra Owners Club

goodwood breakfast club 6th june

I'm hoping to be there (hence why it appeared on the shop as a test item during testing but never flopped off).

but it means a damn early start. I plan on going in to London before hand to scope out locations for a future meet, and then driving down but it is a very long way away.

I'm hoping to be there (hence why it appeared on the shop as a test item during testing but never flopped off).

but it means a damn early start. I plan on going in to London before hand to scope out locations for a future meet, and then driving down but it is a very long way away.

ah yes that would be a long day!its not that far for me and quite a straight forward drive!

:rlol:

loving the wording you used!

looks like we should have a few down there then! will be good to meet some of you for the fist time and good to see Budz again!;)

Fire in the hole. Yeah good to meet you guys.

Alex give me a pm if your going I will come past yours first and follow you up.

Guest Budz86

Nice one Alex. This kicks off at 8 so I'm thinking a 7am meet in Eastbourne, and leaving shortly afterwards. Looks to be rain during the drive but clearing up very quickly so bring those chamois!

:D

Guest Budz86

You're welcome to jump in with me Brad?

BTW, saw you yesterday in hampden park, but was in the barbers so couldn't say hello.

Guest Budz86

I didn't make this in the end either due to far too much booze last night and knowing I'd fail a breath test this morning! :(

Don't think it's on next month because of the festival of speed