16. suprasize

17. Fitz

18. Supra-Woman (Jax)

19. Dutch

20. amazing Grace :-)

21. scottc998

22. Blackwatch66

:D

Come on John get it finished!!! Less time on here and more time with the spanners please!! :)

Would that i could mate i came to the last meet in 09.

The car is with Dude getting a V161 transplant and we are waiting for a replacment tunnel section to turn up from MrT :rolleyes: only new bit required!!

I'm going to Pm him tonight and hopfully if i can pick the car up i should be with you all on Saturday :).... if not see you at the next one ;)

anyone coming up the A22 or M23 to get to this?

@DarronQ / Supraturbochris / Jimojameso / bluewater lot are you convoying from clacket lane?

Where do you live SIr? Myself and Budz will be coming up from the Eastbourne area don't you know.

anyone coming up the A22 or M23 to get to this?

@DarronQ / Supraturbochris / Jimojameso / bluewater lot are you convoying from clacket lane?

yes mate we prolly will be ile tex ya pm to see when we will be going past ya junction ~:)

Ive chose me wheels for defo this time but realy need some more advice on size and offsets

Anyone else wanting to meets at clackets put name down and a sort of time and chris can sort somit out lol .......(green name for Chris )

Anyways looking forward to this :D

Edited by Darron Q
christ ona bike (see edit history)

Where do you live SIr? Myself and Budz will be coming up from the Eastbourne area don't you know.

I live in East Grinstead, so the A22 literally goes past my house, Its a right mission to get to the westbound Clacket lane services so im probably going to wait on the A22 near the M25 junction for Darron, Chris and James to drive past on the motorway then catch up with them,

or go A22, A25 then A21 slip on to M25 bit of a journey though...

What sort of time do you think you will be at clacket services Darron / Chris??

What sort of time u gona be there scott ???

Where? Fairmile?

I live in East Grinstead, so the A22 literally goes past my house, Its a right mission to get to the westbound Clacket lane services so im probably going to wait on the A22 near the M25 junction for Darron, Chris and James to drive past on the motorway then catch up with them,

or go A22, A25 then A21 slip on to M25 bit of a journey though...

What sort of time do you think you will be at clacket services Darron / Chris??

OK I'll have a word with budz and see if he wants to go to Clackets or meet you in East Grinstead. Both are easy for us to get too.

Guest Budz86

I'm not fussed really Scott, we can go up the A22 to East Grinstead and go from there if you want?

I drive up and down the A27 loads anyway so change of scenery would be nice! :D

I'm not fussed really Scott, we can go up the A22 to East Grinstead and go from there if you want?

I drive up and down the A27 loads anyway so change of scenery would be nice! :D

Ol we'll drive up the A22 and meet Blackwatch in East Grinstead, can't have him sitting there on his own. :)

Blackwatch can you suggest somewhere to meet you?

Ol we'll drive up the A22 and meet Blackwatch in East Grinstead, can't have him sitting there on his own. :)

Blackwatch can you suggest somewhere to meet you?

Id quite like to meet everyone at Clackett lane, which way would you go if you weren't going via East Grinstead Scott? I could always meet you on your route instead :p

If not then you could meet me at The Star Inn, Felbridge (London Road, Felbridge, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 2QR - its on the A22 you can't miss it on the left hand side near the turning for the A264)

Then I was thinking of driving the A22 - A25 - A21 - M25 - Clacket lane services West about 40 mins drive and a little adventure :D

Let me know ;)

Edited by BlackWatch66 (see edit history)

Id quite like to meet everyone at Clackett lane, which way would you go if you weren't going via East Grinstead Scott? I could always meet you on your route instead :p

If not then you could meet me at The Star Inn, Felbridge (London Road, Felbridge, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 2QR - its on the A22 you can't miss it on the left hand side near the turning for the A264)

Then I was thinking of driving the A22 - A25 - A21 - M25 - Clacket lane services West about 40 mins drive and a little adventure :D

Let me know ;)

If thats the case it would be easier for me and Budz to meet you in Tunbridge Wells. We can then join the A21 up to Clackets

Edit: just realised thats probably a bit out of your way.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

If thats the case it would be easier for me and Budz to meet you in Tunbridge Wells. We can then join the A21 up to Clackets

Edit: just realised thats probably a bit out of your way.

Ok no bother dude, I'll meet yous all at clackets, should be there about 12 ish maybe b4 chris :D

Edited by BlackWatch66 (see edit history)