The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clacket Lane Services to WIM run

ScottC

The old thread got a bit confusing with people meeting in various places, so for those of you going to Wheels In Motion on Sunday from the Kent and Sussex area a few of us are meeting up at Clacket Lane Services in the clockwise direction at 8.30 and leaving around 9. Hopefully a few more of you will join us :)

1. Scottc998

2. Jimojameso

3. Lof7y

I'm not gonna be there fellas, I've been ruined financially this month with one serious expenditure after another..................gutted :(

Dan, was looking forward to seeing your beautiful Supe at this meet! Saw it at Chris's when I collected mine & I think that is the dirtest I have EVER seen it! Really gutted if you can't make it! :(

Didn't your turbo's arrive back on time?

Yeah, they came back, but they cost more than orginally stated. I've just had one of them months where shit cost me big time. Wifes mondeo needed all new brakes, car tax for the supra crept up on me, turbos cost £130 more than anticipated, someone tried to break into my house and cost me £100 in repairs to the front door they damaged...... :(

I'm sure we can all chip in for a bit of petrol for you. Club/Friend spirit and all that.

I am all up for that, an I am getting married in 3 weeks time so very broke :D

Would really love to see you there mate!