The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet up in Norfolk - Sunday 13th June

Stan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bugger, i wana go and i aint far from you! i got to drive to london tonight.. it would be alot of driving and alot of fuel....

should i go?!!?! lol

Yes you should lol.

Just to re-cap for everyone

Yes this is still happening, i'm not sure how many cars are going, there seems to be a few. We'll be meeting around half 6ish down Great Yarmouth sea front (Pleasure beach end). Its very easy to find, if your coming A47 way, just head to the acle straight at the end of the A47 follow the acle straight all the way down to the roundabout, go straight over it and the next one. Go through the first two sets of traffic lights (they're about 50m apart). Turn left at the third set (Sainsburys on your left.) Follow it round to another set of lights round the corner, go straight and it will lead you up to the sea front. Turn right when you hit the sea front as you'll be at the wrong end and drive right the way up until you see all the Supra's waving at you. Done. lol

Anyone else coming from a different direction let me know and me or lamboyello will give you directions as we live in the Yarmouth area. Dan

I can offer you a lift if you want to skip taking yours but that will be one less supra to drool over.

cheers mate!! thanks for the offer! i would want to take mine as someone mentioned getting turbos down there. wanted to show off my new presision! (still in box)

i think its the though of all the hours on the road.... yarmouth to surrey would have been a killer lol!

thanks tho mate!

next time pick hunstanton or something guys or during the day lol ;)

Thanks to the guys who turned up for the Yarmouth meet ! :thumbs:

Was good to put some faces to the names. Anyone in the area interested in a convoy up to the Bury meet like we discussed, just drop a comment on here or add me as a friend and we'll arrange something nearer the time.

Dan

Grr will have to wait till I get home to look at the rest. I should have known the boys in blue was going to do something about those plates when Adam said he'd not had any trouble with them on for a year :D

The vids I took with the web cam was surprisingly clear but very boring and the sound didn't work either so I don't think I'll be putting them up at all.

hey Hey, meet was really good. Well in to all those to met up. Kel I am loving the Supra redone in lamboyello!! Lanky have a look at the link. They've tarted my car up for me :)

If you can send me them pics it's be much appreciated [email protected].

Yeh defo get a convoy for the bury meet. There will quite a few Supras there i think..

Made them chav boys drule last night didnt we ;)

Hi guys, I have to apologise for not coming, despite starting the thread..... but after installing all my ice and finally getting it sorted, my battery was completely dead and wasn't holding a quick charge, so not to risk anything I thought it best not to get stranded 30 miles from home!

Hopefully now the supra is all sorted I'll actually be able to make the next one